Conker's Bad Fur Day

C

Chernobyl Hamster

Like in the other thread, this is a good game. Yup. I've never seen a fuzzy little squirrel in a mature-rated game. THis is probably the first mature-rated n64 game.

C

Chernobyl Hamster

oh sorry, for some reason i thought it was move to off topic from general gaming!

D

Dementia

Well I don't know if you want this to be a "what's the best N64 game" or "do you like Conkers Bad Fur Day" thread but I'll take this chance to say that.....

WWF No Mercy is the best N64 game.

You can hit people with chairs than you can put the chairs on the ground and brainbuster em onto the chair. Than you can knock the person unconscious and beat there limp body with the chair.....oh did I go off topic. Sorry

Can you guess where I got my nickname from:D

M

mogg bomber

Well I don't know if it's the best N64 game, but it's defineately one of the best. I loved the game, and the fact that it was only about 15 hours long didn't even bother me since what was there was great.

And Chernobyl Hamster, have you even bothered looking at N64 games? It's far from being the first M rated N64 game, what about Perfect Dark, all the Turok games, and the 3 South Park games? And I know there are more, I just can't remember any of them right now.

F

fuzzy510

I seem to think that there were some games better. Of course, it's better than a lot of N64 releases (Pokemon Snap!).

L

Landkiller

I give all mad props to Conker. Definetely the most original and fun 64 game, although Perfect Dark is the best party game.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree. WWF No Mercy was a great game. But, Conker's Bad Fur Day was much better, simply because the multiplayer games were the best.

Ransac, cpa trash man