• F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightstalkers

Ahhhh....

Can we use the glove for protection against the barmaid?

man, I'm just about done with these stupid glove jokes.

F

FmK-AnC

i was joking.. you know... the big J word... ok... and where is that new part of the story HUH HUH HUH!!??!?

N

Nightstalkers

You were probably one of the ones stalking JK Rowling during that very long bout of writers block.

F

FmK-AnC

haha thats funny... i dont know if ide go as far as stalking her though

N

Nightstalkers

Stealing all her notes in an attempt to get the new HP book before its out?

Wow, thats sad man.

F

FmK-AnC

what can i say... i really wanted that book... it was the only way to get it :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

You should have seen the crap I saw when I finally got out of this dumb and went to the barnes and noble store (Man, I gotta get a subscription to this place or something) to pick up a few magazines. One kid was walking out of the store with his hairy potter book, and two others just wailed on him! Took his book and ran off.

Now that is what I want to see when I take a week off from this lousy job.

F

FmK-AnC

thats evil... i tell you... kids are the devil these days... i bet you just stood there and laughed though right? or maybe pointed and laughed...

N

Nightstalkers

Not at the very least.

I just sat by and watched as the kid received a bloody nose, passed into unconciousness, and I merely walked on by.

It is as though I am one of the four horsemen at times.

F

FmK-AnC

you should beat the crap outa the other kids... taken their money... and hung them upside down by their .... skin.. yeah... the skin on their legs and feet... and the hairs on their legs... yeah... that woulda taught them to mess with people...

N

Nightstalkers

How odd that you would resort to violence to end violence.

F

FmK-AnC

well it would teach those kids to never bean mean to another kid agian... its ok if one person is violent as long as its used to stop other peoples violence... havent you ever watched super hero cartoons??

N

Nightstalkers

Then again, most superhero's die young. Look at Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.