Choose Art for OOO Cards..

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I know some of these are slightly goofy, but i noticed you have some dragons and spells similar to this. Seeing as how you've all been developing these cards and may have a picture in mind i thought you might be able to do it much faster.

Attachments

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
First post, fourth pic: Ragnarok.

Second Post, third pic: This seems more like my concept for Mugroths.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

Force of Will Smith

mugroths yes, too bad i cant get that guy to commission an oil painting for each mugroth in the set :D

F

Force of Will Smith

verious artists, existing magic artists and sites like epilogue.net

L

Limited

huh? I thought I already posted a suggestion here? Oh well

I like the fourth one from the first post for Abandon the Search.

I mean, forget about the dog.. he's not coming home :D

D

DarthFerret

I think that maybe FoWS should be the one doing the artwork on the cards. I will stick with design and clarification of the threads. He is doing a much better job than I was. (Plus, my time has not been all my own lately)

F

Force of Will Smith

the artwork on the cards? you make it sound like you want me to paint these!? i'll template as much as i can, but you guys have a lot of cards, and specific ideas of what they are.. i can try to provide some artwork and more templating.. but i think its doubtful i could ever get all the artwork for every card by myself. Im just talking, i think thats what you meant anyhow..

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not actually painting them, just in charge of finding appropriate art for each card.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

Force of Will Smith

I'm thinking Wandering Serpent from the 2nd post 2nd from left.

awaken the dead, 2nd from right on the last post.

i really wanna use the 1st post image, 2nd from left for some discard spell, or enchantment... but im not sure which.. i could also use those 3 dragons..

im thinking world serpent 2nd post, 2nd from right if i swap the red background to blue..

maybe the dragon of unity on the 2nd post image all the way to the right.. that or a blue white dragon..

any thoughts.. cause id want to know which pics matched before i attempted to template the wrong ones.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
On your choice for Awaken the Dead: it doesn't seem like the dead guy is being awakened. Can you alter the pic so he has glowing eyes or an aura the same color green?

Ransac, cpa trash man