Untap, upkeep, Draw, Island Forest
Done

Mishra's Factory
Winter Orb
BoP
Mirri's Guile
Mogg Fanatic

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #46 "Stream of Life" - Target player gains 1d10 life.

You can roll that :)

EnchantWorld #14 "Helm of Awakening" - All spells cost 1 generic mana less to cast.

Spidey: 16
Hand: 3
Library: 40
RollFork Ctr: 1
In Play:

(T) Taiga (R/G dual)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature ueot. It's still a land. 1: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Mirri's Guile (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may look at the top 3 cards of my library and put them back in any order)

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce)
(U) Winter Orb (As long as ~ is untapped, players can't untap more than one land during their untap step)

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one color of any mana to my mana pool)
(S) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one color of any mana to my mana pool)

(S) Elephant Token (3/3)
(S) Dirtcowl Wurm (3/4, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(S) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Mogg Fanatic, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel
RFG:

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 4
Library: 43
In Play:

(UU) Island x2
(UUUU) Forest x4

Exploration (You may play an additional land each of your turns.)

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd
RFG:Chatter of the Squirrel, Roar of the Wurm, Call of the Herd, Moment's Peace, Roar of the Wurm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Winter Orb's back out, so you only get to untap one Forest.

My Wurm gets 2 ctrs from you playing your land.

My ChaosRoll is #43 "Stormbind" - Discard a card at random: Deal 2 dmg to any target. You may pay 2 each time you want to repeat this process during this chaos phase.

I'm not gonna discard anything :)

Untap the Factory, upkeep - use Guile, Draw

Make the Factory a creature with the Fellwar Stone
Attack with the Factory, Elephant, Wurm, and Fanatic
Responses/surprise blocks?

EnchantWorld #14 "Helm of Awakening" - All spells cost 1 generic mana less to cast.

Library: 39
In Play:

(T) Taiga (R/G dual)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature ueot. It's still a land. 1: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Mirri's Guile (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may look at the top 3 cards of my library and put them back in any order)

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce)
(U) Winter Orb (As long as ~ is untapped, players can't untap more than one land during their untap step)

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one color of any mana to my mana pool)
(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add one color of any mana to my mana pool)

(T) Elephant Token (3/3)
(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (5/6 due to ctrs, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Mogg Fanatic, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel
RFG:

Mooseman: 18
In Play:

(UU) Island x2
(TUUU) Forest x4

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd
RFG:Chatter of the Squirrel, Roar of the Wurm, Call of the Herd, Moment's Peace, Roar of the Wurm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 11

Play second Mishra's Factory

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #180 "Weissman Charm" - Do 1: One dmg to any number of targets and draw a card OR Draw enough cards to go to one more than the player with the most currently.

In Play:

(T) Taiga (R/G dual)
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature ueot. It's still a land. 1: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

(T) Elephant Token (3/3)
(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (5/6 due to ctrs, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

RFG:

Mooseman: 7
In Play:

(UU) Island x2
(TUUU) Forest x4

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Your ChaosRoll is #180 "Weissman Charm" - Do 1: One dmg to any number of targets and draw a card OR Draw enough cards to go to one more than the player with the most currently.

Choose first option
1 damage to both birds and fanatic

untap, upkeep, draw
Coliseum, Island
Call of the herd
Chatter of the Squirrel
Use Coliseum's ability
Rites of Spring, Mulch, Cephalid Coliseum
Done

In Play:

(T) Taiga (R/G dual)
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature ueot. It's still a land. 1: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

(T) Elephant Token (3/3)
(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (7/8 due to ctrs, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Mogg Fanatic, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel, Birds of Paradise, Mogg Fanatic
RFG:

Library: 25
In Play:

(UUT) Island x3
(UUTT) Forest x4

(S) Elephant Token (3/3)
(S) Squirrel Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd, Call of the Herd, Cephalid Coliseum, Rites of Spring, Mulch, Cephalid Coliseum

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll is #96 "Jokulhaups Light" - All players sac one land, one creature, and one artifact.

Cripes. I'll sac a Factory, Elephant token, and Winter Orb. You?

In Play:

(T) Taiga (R/G dual)

(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (7/8 due to ctrs, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Mogg Fanatic, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel, Birds of Paradise x2, Mogg Fanatic, Mishra's Factory, Winter Orb
RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Island x3
(UUTT) Forest x4

(S) Elephant Token (3/3)
(S) Squirrel Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd, Call of the Herd, Cephalid Coliseum, Rites of Spring, Mulch, Cephalid Coliseum

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - use Guile, Draw

Attack with the Wurm
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Taiga (R/G dual)

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce)

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Mogg Fanatic, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel, Birds of Paradise x2, Mogg Fanatic, Mishra's Factory, Winter Orb
RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Island x3
(UUT) Forest x3

(S) Elephant Token (3/3)

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd, Call of the Herd, Cephalid Coliseum, Rites of Spring, Mulch, Cephalid Coliseum, Forest

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The Elephant is gone.

Mt

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #68 "Never Say Die" - All creatures in graveyards with toughness less than or equal to 1d6 are returned to play under their owner's control.

You can roll... at least I get back my Birds and Fanatics definitely :)

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Taiga (R/G dual)
(U) Mt

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Island x3
(UUT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Wonder, Wonder, Rites of Refusal, Rites of Refusal, Cephalid Coliseum, Constant Mists, Mana Leak, Mulch, Reclaim, Rites of Spring, Upheaval, Call of the Herd, Call of the Herd, Cephalid Coliseum, Rites of Spring, Mulch, Cephalid Coliseum, Forest

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I rolled a one (1) so put your creatures out.
Untap, upkeep, draw, Forest, done and game....

I don't think I like this type of game.... I never stood a chance in either of our games and it was just waiting to be killed....

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Taiga (R/G dual)
(U) Mt

RFG:

Library: 24
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(UUUU) Forest x4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It might also be the type of decks we're playing...

My Wurm gets a ctr for your Forest

My ChaosRoll is #125 "Regrowth" Take any card out of my graveyard and put it into my hand.

I'll take the Winter Orb.

Untap, upkeep - use Guile, Draw

Attack with the Wurm
Responses/blocks?

Library: 38
In Play:

(U) Taiga (R/G dual)
(U) Mt

(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (8/9 due to ctrs, Whenever Mooseman plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Winter Orb, Erhnam Djinn, Lightning Bolt, Karplusan Forest, Hurricane, Mt, Forest, Wild Mongrel, Mishra's Factory
RFG:

Library: 24
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(UUUU) Forest x4

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ummm... I already conceded the game..... I have no blockers and nothing In hand to play....

Maybe it is the decks, I just played what I had.... I'll have to look at the Chaos list to see what decks may even have a chance....

I'm not sure, but I do know that the two I played had no chance....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I missed the game part of your last post...

Well, if you want to play again, let me know.