Casual Decks Clash: Spiderman vs Limited

L

Limited

Pay B and sacrifice the Enslaved Dwarf to give Uncle Istvan +1/+0 and first strike
So..
Uncle Istvan 4/3
WillotheWisp 2/1
Blazing Specter 4/2

Looks like 10 damage to me.. and seeing that you have no more cards in your hand..

I win?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Good game!

Man, I really misplayed that last game... I forgot about you being able to reuse Selenia's ability. I should have Tutored for Dominating Licid instead of Treachery (unless you could have burned the Licid or something).

I'll update the master thread in General.

L

Limited

How would dominating licid have helped? i would have played the threachery on either the blazing specter or the willothewisp.. would have saved you some cards/time/damage or given you a great blocker..

(they only removal i was holding was Apocalypse ;))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the Specter would have died in combat against Selenia and the Wisp could only block one flyer so one would get through.

I think the Licid would have been better because either you let me have Selenia (doubtful :) ) or you pay the life to bounce her, in which case my Licid's ability is countered on resolution but remains a creature on my side. So I could keep using it either to keep bouncing Selenia or get another creature when you stopped casting her.