Cards

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

What good comboes have cards in them anymore?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Come again? I don't know if you are asking "what are good combos" or "what cards are good for combos".

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Never mind.

I was just curious to see how people would respond.

And what's the cause of this trend of moving my threads from Single Card Strategies to General CPA Stuff recently? This one I can understand, but taken in the context of the Disenchant thread...

H

Hetemti

This one has cards, but only indirectly:

Waste money on booster + Luck = Get a card that isn't crap.

The combo works 40% of the time.

The variant is:

Waste money on booster + Luck = Get a card that isn't crap and was worth the money.

This version's more potent, but only goes off 4% of the time.

Other than that, Plagerize + Card drawing thingie for opp. has a few cards.

B

BigBlue

What about

Basic Plains + Marker + Pensmenship = Black Lotus or any other card you wish.

seriously, I'm a fan of the Wild Mongrel + Madness engine. Alternatively I am beginning to like the red "choose" cards and would love to build an all "choose" deck. call it "pick your poison" or somesuch.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
And what's the cause of this trend of moving my threads from Single Card Strategies to General CPA Stuff recently? This one I can understand, but taken in the context of the Disenchant thread...
It's because this wasn't about a Single Card but asking about combos, which when that forum first went up, the ground rule was laid that it wouldn't include them. And it didn't fit in any other forum category, hence the General.