Bust a back flip in here tag team champs

P

poo

We're the World Champs at another site, so we're calling you danty homo-erectal bastages out for a bull-rope Electrified Cage match to unify the belts. You guys look like the Bushwackers on Prozac. It's time to do battle O WHAT A RUSH!!!!

B

Blackout

>smack<

Bring it wonder wusses! You can't touch this power house punk pounding dream team. It's over before it starts bully boys, your day in the sun just turned to rain.
Cry me a river and jump for some you card flipping fake felons. Get up here fat boys and get some.

P

poo

These guys need to hurry up, because I got to flip this cheerleader over a couple times on my man meat, make this a tornado match. Come on you rainbow warrior's.

R

Reveal

Sup, sucka's?
Think you can have all the fun without ME eh? *Grabs a nearby steel chair*
I'm ready to do business; who's going to step up to the plate and get the first oink beating? :D

B

Blackout

Rev!? Whats this puny baloney? I thought they were ready for a rumble!
Can't they handle us? Don't they have any pride in their forum? Can they wrestle? Are they warriors? Can they HANDLE the HEAT!!

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

R

Reveal

Hehehe!
It would seem as though Poo jumped them backstage and verbally beat their heads in during their interview before the match! :D

T

Tabasco

*and Tabasco walks down the ramp*

*He chugs his bottles of Tabasco sauce and steps into the ring*

*He appears to be holding a chain and has hooked it to the rafters above the ring*

*He takes out another botle of Tabasco sauce and is spitting it into the eyes of poo reveal and blackout*

*He then gives all of them atomic wedgies as they suffer from the burning in their eyes*

*He then chains them up to the rafters and whips of his microphone and says, "you newbie S$%T, how dare you poison our ring with your presence" *

*"and exactly what p.o.s. place did you come from anyway?"*

*He then invites all the CPW Wrestlers to come out with large Barbed Clubs and beat these filthy rodents til they are DEAD!!!!!*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......You choose the wrong site to mess with.........HAHAHAHAHAHA

P

poo

looks at the mental midget and laughs as the tabasco sauce bounces off his shades. he then pulls out his bolt cutters and cuts all three from the chain. Grabs the tabasco sauce and fists it up tabasco's suace's oink and lights a match and laughs his oink off as tabasco's oink port blows and cum filled condoms bombard the audience.

R

Reveal

Hey Poo... who are all these midget jobber wrestlers?
They look like a bunch of little max-mini's :D
What a laugh.

P

poo

I dunno, but that one charged the ring with his hobby horse dangling from his poop shoot and got his head introduced to his oink.

B

Blackout

"oink"? ha ha ha...damn, that's funny.
Props to admin for that one.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman takes a bow...

(Each admin actually has their own animal noise, mine just happens to be "oink")

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, the owner(and current champion) of the CPW, arrives on the scene.*

Hmm, so. You want a tag team title shot, eh? How about this? You guys must wrestle in a six man tag match and the winning team picks two of it's members to be the no. 1 contenders to the tag team titles.

Why am I not giving you a title match off the bat? You're newbies to the site. You must be........broken in, as we say.

I start the match as soon as I find three people to face you guys. Until then, be patient. These things take a little time on this site(sorry, for the inconvenience{curses, I know I spelled that wrong}).

Do we have a deal?

Ransac, cpa trash man