Instants
4-Dark Ritual
4-Vendetta
3-Snuff Out
Lands
4-Spawning Pool
2-Rath's Edge
14-Swamps

The one problem this deck use to have is pro black creatures, but i added in a lot of colorless damage and that problem was soon remdied. Engineered Plauge...There are A LOT of theme decks in the store.
So, what do you think?

D

Darsh

The deck looks a little creature light for the Plaguelord and Rath's Edge, you might want to try to add some more creatures.

I prefer Pestilence over the Thrashing Wumpas, but thats just me, you might try out Pestilence and see how you like it.

As with all mono-black decks it is vulnerable to those evil white enchantments (Light of Day, Story Circle) mabye splash some blue for Recoil and some Counterspell's

Thats all for now.

T

Teferi

actually i have plenty of creatures
2-Plaguelords
2-Wumpui
4-Rats
3-Masticore
4-Ticking Gnomes
4-Spawning pool
19 creatures, i always draw one in my starting hand, and then i get more later

thanks for the help

P

Purple_jester

You've got Masticore to beat up on those color-hosers. But if you really need to combat those nasty enchantments, there are two viable options. the more expensive and difficult one is to get your hands on a couple of Nevinyrral's Disks. The second option is to get yourself a couple of Thran Lenses. That way, your Snuffs and Vendettas will work on any target, and you won't get affected by Light of Day or Story Circle. ;)

T

Teferi

I have Thran Lenses on the board

SB
3-Thran lense
2-Karn, Silver golem
1-Paladin
1-Paladin
2-Yawgmoth eddict
4-Planar void
2-Wumpi