4 Treachery
4 Bribary

Lands
8 Swamp
8 Island
4 Underground River

G

Griffith_se

I don't know If You can count on Your opponents creatures as Your only kill method. Maybe You need an alt. way to win. I don't know. What do You think?

K

krichaiushii

Griffeth_se makes a very valid point. Opponents are notorious for not doing what you want them to do.

If you had some method of damaging an opponent or milling him, I could understand, but as it stands you will likely die before being able to do much.

Much of your black removal has no effect on black creatures.
Consider replacing some of the removal with 4 Diabolic Edicts.

Do consider some form of reliable defense -- either Crawlspace or Propaganda would work.

Though I hate to jump on the Avatar of Woe bandwagon, it would serve double your purpose -- creature destruction AND a way to beat on your opponent.

Even man-lands could help. Faerie Conclave is a wonderful card.

And you also forget about blue's best ability, to gain card advantage. Remove some of the counters (likely the Rewinds) for Raven Familiars and/or Spire/Sage Owls (I like creatures. Otherwise, use Brainstorm).

I suspect some of my suggestions take you away from being type II. Next time specify what environment you are building the deck for.

V

VoLRaTH

8 Swamp
5 island
4 Underground River
3 Ferrie Coclieve

4 Terror
4 Duress
3 Vendetta
3 Dark ritual
2 Skittering Skirge
2 Seal of Doom
2 Snuff Out
2 Trashing Vumpus

4 Counterspell
4 Brainstorm
3 Rewind
3 Treachery
2 Carisma
2 Thwart

K

krichaiushii

You might better off with 4 Thrashing Wumpus, instead of two. That way, you have more targets for your two Charismas (maybe cut to 1? It is rather expensive at UUU).

F

Fire Slinger

Blue
Accumulated Knowledge
Boomerang
Miscalculation
Morphling
Seal of Removal
Thieving Magpie

Black
Coercion
Phyrexian Negator