Bioplasm - It doesnt get any better than this

L

Limited

I've put a Bioplasm deck together, in my endless struggle to put craprares to good use. Its not quite Standard legal at the moment, but perhaps someone has a suggestion or two? For now, I don't really care about the cardpool; I just want Bioplasm to work (which may just be impossible)

Bioplasm.dec said:
Creatures (28)
4x Bioplasm
4x Feral Deceiver
3x Gleancrawler
4x Golgari Brownscale
3x Goliath Spider
4x Indrik Stomphowler
4x Sakura-Tribe Elder
2x Tangle Golem
Spells (10)
4x Erratic Explosion
4x Sensei's Divining Top
2x Slice and Dice
Lands (22)
10x Forest
4x Gruul Turf
4x Mountain
4x Skarrg, the Rage Pits
I don't if I should risk putting in more or highercosted creatures (Krosan Cloudscraper comes to mind) and risk drawing dead cards or take the cc of the deck down a notch and make it less dependent on Bioplasm (at which point I would have remove him from the deck..)

Help!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Why would you take Bioplasm out of a deck built around Bioplasm?

Oh yeah... because he sucks.

A couple suggestions:
1) Momir Vig - splash blue and every time you play a green creature you can put a big creature on top of your deck.
2) Brainstorm - If you're splashing blue and adding giant creatures, this will get any uncastable critters out of your hand and back on top of your library where they belong.
3) Congregation at Dawn - splash white to put three big creatures on top of your deck.

H

hrothmar

you dare ridicule bioplasm! People like you must then be ridiculing leashling as well!

I dare you to put one (or two) in the deck...Making bioplasm big with it or getting rid of the big fattie in your hand to make bioplasm big. Bioplasm like leashling. Leashling like bioplasm. Momir vig much better. Listen to turgy.

Here's a crazy idea; Goblin recruiter and then put ammo on top of your deck for either the erratic explosion or bioplasm. Im thinking of goblin goon, the psychopath, the patron, the mutant etc. Make sure you put some castable goblins among them too.
Like it?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This reminds me of Puffer Extract for some reason, but I'm betting that Puffer Extract is more fun and tasty...

L

Limited

puffer extract? that reminds me of my puffer troll deck..

momir vig seems like an obvious way to stack fat on top of my deck.. and the deck could really use a brainstorm.

K

Killerbob

Sylvan library would be nice. Worldly tutor very nice. Maybe scroll rack. Theres a black "tutor" which puts x cards on top of your library, but I dont remember the name. Lim-duls vault would be good if you have no problems playing 3 colors. If you want to go g/w enlightened tutor can find an artifact creature.