T

TheCasualOblivion

Fumiko the Lowblood
2RR
Legendary Creature-Human Samurai
Fumiko the Lowblood has bushido X, where X is the number of attacking creatures
Creatures your opponents control attack every turn if able
3/2

I've built a decent samurai deck, but they really lack that one killer card that changes games. At least in a casual format, I think this might be the card. The one thing I've noticed about Samurai is that they tend to be strong vs. your opponent's creatures, thanks to Bushido. Forcing your opponent to attack you with everything, every turn seems like a winning strategy with a deck full of samurai. That and when your opponent attacks, this guy most likely becomes able to take down your opponents biggest creature and survive. Since your opponent attacks with everything, he really doesn't have much to block with does he?

Here's a scenario:

1. You and your opponent have a bunch of creatures out, yours are samurai.
2. You play Fumiko
3. During your opponent's next turn, he attacks with everything. You choice effective blockers and decimate his army with minimal losses, largely thanks to Bushido.
4. During your turn, you attack with everything, and deal a pile of damage since your opponent doesn't really have anything to block with.
5. Your opponent's next turn comes along, and he attacks with what's left of his army because he has to. It isn't enough to hurt you significantly, but you cast Call to Glory anyway, untap all your stuff, and kill every creature he has, just because you can.
6. Dies

Can't wait for this card

L

Limited

I like this card, but more for it's multiplayer implications. Say four players all have some creatures out when you play your Lowblood.. The next player might attack you in a retaliatory action, but probably attack there where his loses will be minimal.
Always fun to your opponents slaughter each other.. (puppetmaster-syndrom)

T

Tabasco

Would it beneficial to use Masako the Humorless as he would let you attack all out and not have to worry abut blockers?

13NoVa

Masako is one of those cards that wood make me go :eek: if suddenly your tapped army is decimating my attackers.