Another

Killer Joe

Okay, this stupid deck is amazing! I've dismissed two different Fires decks and a B/U/R agressive decks. Were these decks inferior? Maybe, but I had an all commons deck that crushed them last night, here it is:

"Cavern Rats.UB"
(The Hero's)
4x Cavern Harpy
4x Ravenous Rats
(the hired help)
4x Probe
4x Bog Down
(The bounce)
4x Repulse
4x Rushing River
4x Recoil
(the searchers)
4x Opt
4x Brainstorm
(The Land)
14x Island
10x Swamp

I have to take much early damage until I hit turn three, after that, I'm pretty much set. The Cavern/Rats combo is really cool, along with some bounce spells I was able to handle all creatures (except for Blurred Mongoose and Blasty, in which case I used the Harpy to block and payed the "1 Life" to return it to my hand). This is a "FUN" deck to play, I recommend replicating it and giving it a go.
If I would play this deck against something other than a creature deck, I would lose every time.
I wanted to make it an IBC deck but I can't find a good common to replace Braunstorm, any suggestions?

S

Sammy Dead-O

...Vodalian Merchant? You can kind of look at it like getting an Opt, then for one extra mana, you get a 1/2 creature. It's a little bit of searching, anyway.

G

galtwish

I'd drop 1 land and the 4 Brainstorm for
2 Faerie Squadron
3 Dustwalker

because I see a serious lack of beatdown.

Erik

A

arhar

I'll have to agree with galtwish - this deck is fine, but needs finisher.

D

Duel

Right. Finishers are some good (ask anyone about my current 6-win-method deck). But Vodalian Zombie seems to be better. You said you have trouble with blurred mongoose and blastoderm? 'Cause he doesn't....