4 Tainted Field
1 Plains
1 Mountain
12 Swamp

Thanks!
(- Steve -)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If you have it you could try Death Grasp.

Do you think you'll have enough white mana?

Other than that, it looks pretty good IF you can get the lifegain rolling before too long.

M

Mikeymike

Looks pretty solid. and I agree with TICM about the Death Grasp, its a far superior card than Soul Burn.

Also, consider Orim's Thunder instead of Disenchant - its an extra 1 mana w/o kicker, but the ability to cast with kicker makes it so much more dangerous.

Find room for a couple of Diabolic tutors, I'd probably cut 1 Arena and 1 Reckless Assault for 2 of them.

The last thing I see that I'm not 100% sold on is the Nantuko shade. Its hard to judge it in here w/o playing the deck, but you've got a good number of sorceries in here that want to tie down all of your mana - and the more often you tie down your mana the more opps your opponent has of blasting it.

F

FoundationOfRancor

You have 9 permanents that will make Dega trigger. I think you should add some more. Maybe try using gold cards? Blazing Specter? Shivan Zombie?

N

NorrYtt

Cabal Coffers are horrible in this deck because of all your non-swamp lands. You might try Urborg Volcano instead.

The Disenchants should be Vindicates. Corrupt and Soul Burn should be Death Grasp. If you have a ton of sorceries like these changes suggest, you might try Recoup for flashback card-advantage fun.