1 winters grasp
2 quirion elves
3 wall of roots
3 vine trellis

land
12 mountains
12 forests

explanation
i havent really played anybody with it but the way i figure it is you stall the game with LD and walls,play a shard pheonix to clear the board.
then,put`m back into play and kill the other dude 10 turns later.

D

Duel

Not a bad idea, using creature mana and winter orb to keep your head above water, but this deck will die to creature-removal or anti-swarm. My edits, and I kept the mana sources.

red
3 wake of destruction
4 stone rains
4 pillages
4 avalanche riders
2 shard pheonixs
2 fireball

green
4 llanowar elves
3 wall of roots
3 vine trellis
3 skyshroud elves
4 thermokarsts
4 spidersilk armor

land
10 mountains
10 forests

K

krichaiushii

Duel makes some good changes, though I think that Wake of Destruction is a tad expensive for a dueling deck. Maybe play Ankh of Mishra instead? You have the non-land mana to allow continued playing of your cards, but ideally, your opponent won't, so the Ankhs gravely affect him.

In addition, your should punish your opponent for the affront of trying to use artifact mana against you, so consider Viashino Heretic, as unlike Pillage, the Heretic damages the artifact's controller, as well...

As the Shard Phoenix is your primary removal for creatures, I recommend Mox Diamonds, or maybe 2 Moss and 2 Ruby(?) Diamonds. They are a tad expensive to play, but if you set off your Shard Phoenix, you lose much of the advantage the Elves provide.

Come to think of it, if you play the Diamonds and the Ankhs, a Titania's Song would be an amusing surprise kill card.

Oh, lest I forget, the Birds of Paradise should always be played in LD decks featuring green.

That's all.

G

Griffith_se

Mungha Wurm, and Thresher Beast would fit right in. I think?

H

Hellion

Hey! No Taiga or Kalpusan Forests? Come on! Add them in!

Yeah, I agree, any deck that runs 2 colors and has green must have Birds of Paradise. The deck will really need staple cards like Pillages and Creeping Mold. I had a deck like this years back, if I'm not wrong, it looked something like this (updated with current cards)

LD Spells:
4 Pillage
4 Creeping Mold
4 Stone Rain
4 Avalanche Riders

The rest:
4 Llanowar Elves
4 BoP
3 Thresher Beast
2 Balduvian Horde
4 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
1 Winter Orb

Lands:
4 Karpulsan Forest
1 Strip Mine
12 Forest
7 Mountain

More forests for this deck because there are more green spells. Red spells in this deck have only 1 R in their CC (except for Horde) Pretty stable deck. Have fun with it. Oh yeah, add Wastelands if you want, but it might upset the mana base.