An Interesting Look at Kitsune and Nature's Revolt

M

MrPapersHead

So I, The Great and Powerful Mr. Paper Shed, need all y'alls help to get all up ons this deck and tell me whats to do's. I solidified the prospects of an interpretation in another threads, where my fo shizzle idizzle was dismizzled. So in regards, I come at you from the east side, trying to rizzle out the fizzle to complizzle the deck lizzle.

He we go:

Creatures (18)
4 Kitsune Mystic
4 Nomad Mythmaker
4 Skaura Tribe Elder
2 Terravore
4 Wild Mongrel

Spells (18)
2 Holy Strength
4 Kudzu
1 Mythic Proportions
3 Nature's Revolt
4 Rancor
2 Unquestioned Authority
2 Hermetic Study

Land (24)
4 Darksteel Citadel
8 Plains
8 Forest
4 Windswept Heath

This is the for real shizzle, so can all y'alls give me the 411 on what to do with this bomb Diggity?

M

MrPapersHead

......how does that help me?
Terravore is just in there for Backups, killing them with a flipped Kitsune Mystic isn't totally unfathomable.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't think Zuran Orb would be amazing in the deck. It just doesn't seem like the deck can get lands into the graveyard enough for things like Terravore to matter...

N

NorrYtt

Originally posted by MrPapersHead
So I, The Great and Powerful Mr. Paper Shed, need all y'alls help to get all up ons this deck and tell me whats to do's. I solidified the prospects of an interpretation in another threads, where my fo shizzle idizzle was dismizzled. So in regards, I come at you from the east side, trying to rizzle out the fizzle to complizzle the deck lizzle.

This is the for real shizzle, so can all y'alls give me the 411 on what to do with this bomb Diggity?
You are the whitest damn black guy I've ever read.

M

MrPapersHead

Then my hard work paid off. I spent like 15 minutes trying to carefully contruct that so it almost sounded plausible but really was just too much and it showed that I was really just super white.

(It was also an attempt to malign anyone who has no reason to be using those words, but somehow does. Not exactly the place for it, but I take what I can get.)

T

train

Here's a brief way I'd run the guy...

Creatures (16)
4 Kitsune Mystic - 2/3-4/5, flip w/ two enchantments... move enchantments...
4 Nomad Mythmaker - enchant creature into play from gy...
4 Rabid Wombat
4 Wall of Blossoms

Spells (24)
2 Elephant Guide
2 Archery Training
2 Mortal Wound
3 Pacifism/Cessation
2 Coalition Flag
4 Rancor
4 Brilliant Halo
2 Cho-Manno's Blessing
3 Gaea's Blessing

Land (21)
8 Plains
8 Forest
4 Krosan Verge
1 Kjeldoran Outpost

J

jorael

winds of rath is great mass removal when you have that much creature enchantments.

Rabid wombat is very cool, but dies fast. I find Phantom centaur a much better creature: cannot be killed by black spells or by burn (not immediately that is). Put an Armadillo Cloack on it and wreak havok! (or but the cloak on opponent's creatures with kitsume mystic to gain some life :))

N

NorrYtt

Youse probly wanna pimp it wiff da Argothian Enchantress ho's in your area code's. Fo diggity Armadillo Cloaks / Spirit Link on dis trippin Squalmonger busts caps wiff nonhomies.

Flickering Wards in da crib wiff gangsta get got yoyo Card Advantage fool. Auratog hungry fo a two piece and a biscuit.