An apology and a question...

D

DÛke

Hey Ed, I know you're mad at me for some reason, and I have already apologized. I said that I will not mention your name in any of these boards anymore, so forget me, alright?

Now, I know that you might have nothing to do with this, but I sense that you do. My account is suddenly f--ked up right now, and I think that you might have something to do with it, it was fine until what happened between you and me yesterday...
First off, I can't check my private messages, in which I really need to because I'm overflown with them.
Second, everytime I want to reply to a post, I have to login, although I WAS already logged in; it's getting annoying. Everytime I want to start a new post, I have to loggin also.

Could you please fix this if you have anything to do with it; no offenes if you don't. Please, fix it, and you will never hear your name from me again. Thanks.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

It might be something wrong with your cookies. Try and look to see if somehow they turned off. In Internet explorer go into tools-internet options-security and there is a button in there somewhere that says custom level... click on it and scroll down until you see cookies and see if there enabled if not click enabled. That should fix it.

[Yeah. :) Nice timing. Beat me to the punch. --Zadok001]

Z

Zadok001

I think that actually has something to do with the cookie settings on your browser. If anyone else uses the machine you sign on from, they might have switched it around by accident (or maybe they're one of those paranoid cookie-haters :) ). I'm not sure how to check that out, but I've seen the problem before, and it always has to do with cookies.

I don't believe Ed could change that if he wanted to, I think it's only accessible through your machine. And, I think I can vouche that he _wouldn't_, even if he could. The only reasons anything gets changed in user accounts are:

1. Request from user whose account is being changed, i.e., nicknames and Veteran CPA Member tags.

2. It becomes absolutely nessesary, as decided by Founders. (i.e., a user who cursed excessively may have posting rights revoked for a few days, but not permanently.)

3. Someone hits a wrong button (known to happen, at least by me... :) Technically inept one.) But I just checked the control panels, and I can't see anything that would change the cookies, so I doubt a wrong button could do it.

"Requesting third party arbitration?"