Aim

D

DÛke

Mine used to be Amuiriled, but since I had too many ugly people on that list real quick, I changed it. I don't reveal my usernames in forums anymore. I use AIM often - if you want, I can PM you the username. No sharing allowed.

I also use MSN from time to time, mostly for my cousins in Canada and for Chaos Turtle.

C

Chaos Turtle

If AIM is still free even if I'm not using AOL then I'll occasionally be on as "FenixGita." Not often though.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

AlexTarget.

It's stupid, but I've been using it since I was in 3rd grade. So there.

G

Gerode

I've been using Gerode for AOL/AIM since fifth grade...
Oh, and ICQ 51622004 for anyone that cares.

S

Svenmonkey

Svenmonkey.

I got AOL in the 6th or 7th grade and my parents still haven't wisened up and gotten broadband. :(

D

DÛke

Why don't Spiderman, Ericbess, or Sageridder use AIM? Or even...Rando? We've been on boards for several years. I think it's time we "have the talk." :D

AIM is free, by the way.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rando is probably in the same boat I am: I'm always at work when I'm on the Internet and they frown on installing and using AIM or other instant messaging...

D

DÛke

So I guess that means we'll never actually talk, huh?

Message boards are annoying...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably not - I'm never on my home computer 'cause I don't have a lot of time. That's why I use my work computer for surfing :)

D

DÛke

Oh well. I was actually looking forward to instant-talking. It's...faster...you know? :) And gives you a feel of how tempered a person gets, the intensity of it, and how fast it happens.

<sigh> Now why is it that all you really old (;)) people not have the time for it? I'm suffering here talking to teens and people in their 20s. Seriously! (No offense to all you young ones.)

B

Bob

I love talking to people on AIM. I talk to TICM a lot, and now that I have DUke's s/n i've been talking to him too.

S

Svenmonkey

I sometimes talk to Mr. Bob here, and I used to talk to DÛke but he stopped IMing me and probably put me on his Dork List.

A

Aku Necromancer

mine is SwaziGari...

I usually end up talking to TabascoTony and DUke...

DUke still talks to me and I think he has me on his super smart cool guy list....