2 riptide crab
4 seashell cameo
4 waterfront bouncer
16 island
4 coastal tower
4 rishadan port

You like?
Waters+Kismet+cameo+Port= ultimate lockdown

I was also considering collective restraint, which seems to fit into the theme well. Idol doesn't work in this kind of deck. The crab works pretty well, I favor it over the blue fliers since it can also block and once you get the lock down your opponent won't be playing many creatures anyway. I was considering playing hanna, since she can retrieve disenchanted waters, but I decided she'd work better sideboarded.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey nice deck. ya actually tried it though? i didn't think so. it's kinda a problem to get the cards ya need, cuz when ya need them ya dont get them:)

D

Dark_Tira

The biggest problem with the deck is the reliance on ports. If a Tsabo's Web hits the table you'll have no way to eliminate it and it kills the deck.

T

The Magic Jackal

Of course I have tried it out. It does suck. What I'm trying to prove here is that rising waters isn't a feasible deck type in the new type two season.

D

Duel

Rising waters as a deck, no, but the card will be used alot in support. I'm already regretting trading my two off.

T

The Magic Jackal

Thanks daenen. But seriously, in apprentice playtesting, which I do a lot of these days, Rising waters is 0-8. After eight losses I gave up on it. I beg of you, don't play it.