AD&D

• Thread starter Strahd Von Zarovich
  • Start date
S

Strahd Von Zarovich

Yeah, I just got the 3rd ed. phb also. It's pretty nice, I think it's interface looks better. However I agree with the phyrexian pie eater that although it presents some options it would be ridiculous to take them all. I think it is probably best to just stick to 2 or 3 at most multiclasses. Also what does everyone think about removing the dual classing option for humans, it seems like this is just renamed presitge class but with a twist, you specialize as another class ,but you don't undertake a completly new class or so it seems. BTW, pie eater, how about a holy hand grenade pie creature?-bless this thy hand grenade,...and the people did feast on the ...., shall thou count to 3 no more no less.- eh eviikow, nudge nudge, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean. It really stinks though that the dm book isn't till september. there's no way to do all I wanted before school starts now. the mm book is interesting but not as important to have now I think as the dm . Personally I like a necro . If anyone knows btw, where to get out of print products for aol besides ebay and yahoo. Please let me know.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I think what my Dm ment, is where you can find other out of print products online. Like me he is an aol addict and thinks its the only way to be online. Is that what you ment mstropeons aka dan aka strahd?

K

krichaiushii

Dragon's Trove has lots of goodies, for many game systems. Including a lot of Judge's Guild stuff.

The old Role-Aids source books were quite useful and entertaining, especially the Dark Folk and Undead.

You can't beat Grimtooth's Traps, though. Especially the exploding Gauntlets of Ogre Power -- while you can lift and wield items with great strenght, the instant you try to smash anything while wearing them, they blow up, often taking your arms with them.

I say this because looting others' ideas is often the best way to build your world. Just don't try to turn a profit from it, and you should be legally fine.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

now we all need to be in on icq or on mIRC and play a game of d&d 3rd edition. i finally got my friend into d&d and out of pallidium(which i also got him into) so now we should all get on and play a game. and now cheating. how about this saturday at about 4pm pacific time. and the mIRC channel will be the #type-random channel

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I must have got them mixed up then... (in that Dragon's Trove carries other stuff besides D&D and Sages Guild is just D&D). I only check once a month so if you had asked next week, I'd know but since it's the end of the month my memory was hazy.