A Dilemma...

T

train

Do you all think 2100.00 is too much for a complete Beta set?...

R

Reverend Love

I'd have to factor in the condition of the P9
along with the "biggies" like , Raging River, Word of Command, Sink Hole, Illusionary Mask, Gauntlet of Might, Berserk....basically all the bombs that didn't show up in Revised.

If I personally were dropping that much ALL P9 would HAVE to be in mint condition. All "bombs" discontinued after Unlimited would have to be in mint to excellent condition. All others could be graded with some slack from there on.

T

train

Okay...

Factor in that they were barely played... They were opened, played a bit, and then a set built when the list came out, and put into sleeves...

I've only seen 2 cards with play marks/wear that I can think of... Neither was a Power nine...

So that puts them in Near Mint right?...(played - show now wear or marks.)

N

Nightstalkers

You also have to factor in the cost of a few broken bones when we show up at your door to "liberate" one of your words of command.

And all shipping costs...

Attachments

T

train

Well - there's no shipping - it's here locally...

as for the broken bones - you'd have to get past my 2 daughters... They're 4, and 8 so they could probably rough you up pretty good!...:p

"The bane of a soul - is the innocence of a child's..."

R

Reverend Love

Considering a box of Beta recently sold on Ebay for 5000+ dollars then, yes. It's a great deal snatch it up.

T

train

Honestly... It would be the only reason I'd play 3 specific blue cards...

"The non-artifacts of the power nine... yes, they're all Beta... now watch me shuffle them with no sleeves..."

Then I'd promptly call maintenance over to clean the mess caused by my now sickened opponent...

"Though after that they'd be in sleeves..."

T

timmy

yea i would definately pick them up (if i had that much)
a beta black lotus alone is almost worth half (yea i know thats slightly overrated)

besides if you u bought them
i would trade u my foil japanese plains and beta giant growth (so you would have 2) for just the crappy old timewalk> :)