???

T

train

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

this showed up when I was quoting part of a thread and was just leaving it as a quote...

does the board not count the characters in the quote when posting?...

L

Limited

If you weren't going to add comments, why were you quoting it in the first place?

T

train

It's not adding comments, it's modifying what was being quoted...

the online game spidey and I play... if you quote - it copies the formatting of the text... if any... so I typically quote the post, then just change life total or cards in hand, etc...

i ran across this error in not removing the quote tags, which I do from now on... but didn't know this was a requirement before then...

"It's just so much easier than re-typing, or even trying to copy and paste"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh, I just go into Edit and copy and then back out for the Quick Reply, but I can probably only do that because I'm an admin (Edit someone else's post :) )

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
Huh, I just go into Edit and copy and then back out for the Quick Reply, but I can probably only do that because I'm an admin (Edit someone else's post :) )
I think you're right about that. I've been trying to edit your posts for months, and I haven't found a way to do it so far... :p

D

DarthFerret

Spidey, do us all a favor and NEVER grant Oversoul the power do do just that!

T

train

I think you're pretty safe on that bet.....

Spidey - you might try the quote and see which is faster...;)

Killer Joe

Oversoul said:
I think you're right about that. I've been trying to edit your posts for months, and I haven't found a way to do it so far... :p

That's the funniest thing I've seen written here in months! I've been giggling for about 5 min. now! :D :p :) :D