1000 posts! I want my car!

A

Apollo

Whelp, I finally made it. After 8 months, I finally made it to 1000 posts (that's about 7 months and 29 days more than DUke:)).

Amazingly, I've done it while initiating about 10 total threads in those 8 months. I guess I don't start conversations very well.

I'd also like to think I did it while not making too many people mad at me (there was DUke, and Multani, and DUke, and Ura, and DUke...:))

I believe I also made it while posting in the vicinity of 4 intelligent posts (and some of those are iffy).

Just 2,993,432,342,754 more posts to catch up to Duel.:)

So, I assume the company car and beta booster box will be showing up at my door any day now. And my status will be changed to legendary. And I will no doubt be hit with many sharp objects. Watch the feathers, please. They're delicate.

N

nodnarb24

[me]whacks apollo with the Baseball Bat of Initiation and pushes him in the Bottomless Pit of Spammers.[/me]

Wait that no fun, you can fly out.

[me]attaches a 1000000000000000000000000 ton weight around apollo.[/me]

Now you shouldn't be able to fly out.

P.S. Don't hold your breath for that car and booster box. I havn't recieved my yet.

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]lets one.[/me]

it doesn't get much worse then that, and Apollo is made of fire too...

D

Darsh

Deep down in the pit Apollo's skin comes in contact with the methane gas....KABOOM!!! A pillar of flame shoots out of the bottomless pit, everyone starts roasting marshmellows but they soon stop after they realize the marshmellows taste funny.

G

Gerode

Demi-God gas is cool! :D

[me] throws hundreds of Shiny knifes into the fire. [/me]

Beans, anyone? :D

[me] rips another one in Apollo's general direction. [/me]

D

Duel

True, Apollo, you do have a way to go to catch up with me, but if it helps, you've already got me creamed on the "intelligent posts" category. Beat me by four and a half, I believe.

Congrats on reaching the big 1000!

Vote Duel, and get rid of sub*VOTE DUEL*liminal messages.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm almost there, just a few hundred more steps to climb...

F

fuzzy510

At the time of this post, I'm only 979 away from you Apollo! Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!

D

Duel

Yeah! You go, fuzzy! Power to the pooh-bear!

Vote Duel for President, and make Spam the national flower.

N

nodnarb24

Here's your car...

[me]runs Mulani over with a car with saws for wheels[/me]

I covered you initiation in DW's post.

N

nanokill

spam spam spam ....wonderful spam...........

okay...were did that come from:D

G

Gerode

[me] throws more Spam at nanokill. [/me]

This post just got myself a headlight!

H

Hawaiian mage

So far I have a shell.

about 500 more posts till I get an engine...

D

Duel

Yeah, well, with my content rating, I've got almost 2000, and I'm still trying to get a tricycle.