Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

T

Turtlewax Joe

What the!!! What happened to all the Legends that didn't die in Apocalypse??????

Why are we not on Dominaria NE more????????????????

I"M SOOO CONFUSED!

T.J.

I

Ihsans Shade

Legends: I think they said aw screw 'em on that piont.

Dominaria: If what little intelligence I've colected is correct, this still IS Dominaria. It's just a hundred years from when we last saw it, on some new continent.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

E

Elrond

Legends: It has been a hundred years, they probably died of old age by now.

And Ihsans Shade's right, it is Dominaria, just a new continent.

I

Ihsans Shade

Thanks Elven dude, but what about Karn? Squee? Squee can't die, and Karn is technically not living, so he should still be alive too. I bet that if they go back to the main land, Karn is still there, Squee is still comidy relief, and Teferi shows up with the newly phased-in Thran Forge.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

E

Elrond

No problem.

Teferi phasing in is a possibility, I don't remember if they mentioned how long Shiv would stay shifted.

Yeah, Squee's probably still around due to his general lack of mortality.

The last we heard of Karn is that he was going to travel around after dropping Orrim off so she could be with Cho-Manno.

T

terzarima

I remember him saying 200 years, but then again, I've been wrong before.

Which continent do you think its on? Jamurra?

F

FoundationOfRancor

I am *really* glad they didnt resurface the old characters again. I think its a good idea to stay away from them, though I wouldnt mind hearing them mentioned from time to time.

G

Goku

It'd be neat to see a specter of Gerrard come back and kick Kamahl's rear end.

They are just so similar in their sappiness...

T

terzarima

Well Urza is mentioned in the first couple chapters... I can't remember which one

I

Ihsans Shade

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like to see Urza still alive, but that's probably just me. I got attached to him, I mean the whole Urza Vs. Phyrexia saga is what the game has been about. It seems weird knowing that WotC has left this story. Its like a Star Wars film without Jedi.

I am...
Ihan's Shade

Y

Yawgmoth

We are wundering what happened to the other Plainswalkers.

T

terzarima

Who's we?

Urza is Karn, or vice versa. And Karn said he was going to be a star travelling hippy for a while. So I don't think he'll be back for a while.

M

Mr.Gnome

I don't know about you guys but I think that killing off Urza was a bad idea, he was the coolest character. I mean how could you not like an imortal dude that goes around blowing up stuff and killing phyrexians for the good of dominaria? Killing off Gerrard was however a VERY GOOD IDEA! I mean no one really liked Gerrard and they kinda forced him upon us..... they should have killed him in masques....

I

Ihsans Shade

True, the only reson I liked Gerrard was because he was there.

Urza though is a major lost, I don't care about and Urzakarn,

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

T

Turtlewax Joe

People I wonder about:
Karn
Orim
Cho Manno
Eldamri
Teferi
SQUEE

I want these people to come back and I think the next block will resemble the Urza Block.

T.J.

T

terzarima

Umm... Eldamri dies.... just so you know

Orim and cho manno ( I assume ) Live happily ever after.

Squee starts a suicide cult and laughs at all the people who die when he doesn't...

Other than that I don't know.

I

Ihsans Shade

The strange thing is, if our Squee had the same ability, he'd do the same thing. :D

I am...
Ihsan's Shade