Got any epidermal artwork?

• Uh-huh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh-uh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sammy Dead-O

Finally...the long awaited sequel to my "Piercings?" thread here. What about tattoos? I just got my first yesterday...a pair of dice on my left shoulder blade. I had been wanting a barcode on my back for like three years, and then the artist convinced me that the sun could make it all bleed together...so I went with the dice. Weird how that works, huh?

So...tell me about the ink on the skin of the CPA...or what you think of ink on skin...

D

Dementia

I don't know. I don't wanna sound uncool or anything, but whenever I entertain the notion of getting a tattoo I envision how stupid a 50 year old me would look with one.

I have a perminent scar on my right bicep from where I thought it would be cool to carve an infinity sign into my arm when I was a little younger and a little less wiser in my youngin days. Does that count:)

Z

Zadok001

Scars, yes. Tattoos, no. :) I can certainly think of a few worth getting, though (love that barcode idea).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No tattoos, although now that I'm older and know what I want, I would consider getting a Spidey webhead or something...

Z

Zebra Shaman

I have a marshmallow tattooed on my left testacle, does that count?
But besides that, i don't have any.

T

theorgg

I don't mind Tatoos, personally, but I don't think I'll ever get one. When I was younger(about ten) I wanted one that looked like a rip in the shoulderblade that looked like some of those "Terminator" workings inside it, all bloody and stuff, but I realize that would be tacky and farely, or mabe VERY expinsive and painful, too.

The dice sound cool. What size are they? D4?D6?D8?D10?D16?D20? D30? D34? D60? or a D100? A combination of sizes?

A

Apollo

I don't have any. Want to hear an interesting story about a tattoo that I read? No? Oh well, I'll tell it to you anyway.

There was a teenage girl that got a tattoo of a dolphin on her belly. A really nice dolphin, with some background and such. Cost her some money, and probably pretty painful. Anyway, a few years later she got pregnant. Something she hadn't anticipated, I guess, because her dolphin started to swell up (bellies usually do when one is pregnant). Soon, it was more of a whale, and then unrecognizable. But eventually, it was time for her delivery. And there were complications. She had to have a C-section, and they cut open her dolphin. Everything went OK, and they stitched her up. But they didn't quite do it straight. It would have been unnoticeable otherwise, but because of her tattoo there were pieces of dolphin everywhere.:)

That book had all kinds of stories, tattoo and otherwise, as heard by the husband of an obstetrician, but I don't know the title... Anybody read it?

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm still waiting on something I really really want. My slacker artist friend is supposed to be designing one for me, but he hasn't yet because he is a slacker. :p