The Ferrett Speaks (Big Frickin' Deal)

D

Duel

Hehehe

"Didn't you hear? All writers are pros... I mean, that's why they write, right? Because you obviously can't know tech if you're not a pro."

Duel = Writer = Whipping boy of every scrub with his "timmy dragonslayer.dec"

Hey, though, did I call it on Blurred Mongoose or what?

Honestly, I'm telling you, De Gama came up with the best nicknames for Turbohaups I've ever heard. I mean, give the guy some credit!

"Global Thermonuclear War (Or how about a nice game of chess?)"

ROFLMAO.

Besides, what right do you have to list Zadok as a writer? He wasn't even IN the writer's war (a fact which I have teased him endlessly about. I find the whole war so funny. Everyone knows that the real winner should have been Fletcher Peatross :))

As for pros vs. casual players: Most of the casual players I know would like to bend me over and impale me with a deckbox. So would most people (You think I should be taking a hint? Nah, couldn't be). Pros are just like the rest of us, only professional.

C

Chaos Turtle

CT = Almost never writes, edits the CPA articles & news, hasn't invented an original deck since PalinFlare* (about the same time as a MILLION other people), has no team, plays ONCE a week, and claim to fame is placing top 3 two Arena seasons in a row, woo-friggin-hoo!

Now, flame me and flame me hard, cuz I'm in N. Carolina and we are having some freakishly cold weather this week!

*(unless you count "Burning Skies, which is what I've been playing exclusively for the past 5 weeks...Regionals tech be damned!)

V

Vasco_da_Gama

For watchin my back ;)

But just cause there 'should be' no casuals, no pros, just Magic Players, doesn't mean there is.
There shouldn't be a two-party system in politics, either but there is.

Oh, and I ain't all that hard-working, Riz. ;)
In case you haven't noticed, my work averages about 2-3 pages. Though I am Friggin' everywhere, it seems sometimes.

T

TeamRegime.com

Vasco Da Gama and I private messaged eachother and came to a meeting of minds. I PUBLICLY apologize for any disrespect from this thread and hereby declare VASCO day April 19, 2001 from 9:15am-9:29am (CST).

It was a personal thing of which I should NOT have aired in pubic (public)..so anyway, yeah--WERE MAGIC PLAYERS!!!

Please NOTE; being a very prideful, ego-centric person that I am you should download this page and save it as I rarely make any sorta concessions on the web...and maybe use it against me in the future. (As I may run for President some day for the DCI). That is all. God Bless and May you NEVER get MANA F*&^ked!

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

PS Can someone send me a really cool and smart signature line? I usually like quoting Tennyson but most dont even know the dude. PM me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know, the system keeps all messages (all the way back to the starting days) so you can always do a search on "TeamRegime" and "apology" :D

Have no idea what a good sig line for you is. Use a funny flavor text or personal line that you like from a movie/book/TV show/whatever. :)