lotsa life and angels to boot....

L

lilpinhead

ok, heres my basic list of cards for this deck that i like to play in multi player games a lot...whttaya think of it? be brutal! hehe...

2 Congregate (awesome white life gain card for multiplayer...i totally abuse my friend who plays with squirrelly saprolings...hehe)

4 armageddon
1 rout
1 wrath of god
2 hero's resolve
2 ivory towers
1 cho-manno, revolutionary
2 swords to plowshares
2 divine offering
1 seraph
2 honor the fallen (another great multi life getter!)
4 soothing balm
2 soul warden
2 angelic chorus
1 contemplation
4 soltari foot soldier
4 soltary trooper
2 infantry veteran
2 phrexian processor
3 venerable monk
1 land tax
2 soltari lancers
1 crumbling sanctuary
2 serra angel
2 noble purpose
1 security detail
2 icatian moneychanger
2 holy strength
1 soltari visionary

14 plains
4 quicksand
1 strip mine
1 glacial chasm

F

FrigginRizzo

Are you sure you got the land count right? I stopped counting non-land cards at about 50, and you only have 20 lands. Otherwise, that deck looks very sickening to play against. Congregate, if used responsibly (ie: splashed in some kind of mono black deck) is fine, but you seem to be using and abusing life gain to new levels. And that isn't nice at all. Trust me.

Hi, my name's John, and you just cast a Soul Warden? Um, I think I'll have to kill YOU as soon as I possibly can.

My group: whenever someone plays life gain, everyone else draws their own blood and signs a contract that no one damages anyone else until the evil white mage is dead.

Your group: should beat up on the evil white mage.

John Friggin' Rizzo

L

lilpinhead

the group i play with tends to kind of sit there for a while...until my one friend plays damned citadel of pain...anyways..they just see me gainin life and figure im not any kind of threat...i dont know why...they just dont learn i guess and my land count is right..i have yet to be mana short while playin...i dont know why really but i havent.. although a few times ive had to sit on the choruses and seraph cause i never got enough out (so i guess i have been short in a way) what is the reccomended amount o' mana i should toss in here?