Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apollo: :p

Turd Cutter: You're 1000 feet up. What's someone going to use to shoot you, a SAM?

And invisibility does NOT mean you can walk through walls. That's incorpereal (man, spell check can't find this word, I must have really bungled it)...

P

Purple_jester

I'd LOVE to fly. While invisibility lends itself to many useful and potentially naughty situations, I'd still choose the power of flight.

Mobility. Freedom. To soar the skies with the birds and to strip yourself away from the shackles of gravity. To feel the wind rushing past your face as you cut through the air. It's one of my fondest dreams. Human beings have always sought this gift, but airplanes and hot-air balloons are nothing compared to the possibility of taking to the air under your own power, your own will.

<sigh> :)

And Spidey, sweetie, it's "INCORPOREAL." The other terms for the ability to pass through solid objects are "phasing" or "insubstantiation."

S

SwingMage

Flying also saves gas money

How about like, invinicbility?
It would be cool to fall down like a 50 story building and not feel anything :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I actually would like the ability to cling to any surfaces and be able to climb them. Apparently, there's some real life dude called "Spiderman" who has climbed a lot of the major buildings in the world with his bare hands. He was gonna climb some building in Indonesia? New Zealand? recently but didn't because of high winds or something. So some shoe salesman did it on a lark... what a world. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd be invisible and spend all days in the women's locker room. Hee-hee-hee.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Purple_jester

Apollo: You're damn right I want to catch you. You got that book. :p

Spidey: The real-life Spiderman is called Alain Robert. He's French, and a lot of people think he's insane. He climbs up man-made structures with nothng but climbing shoes and chalk for his hands. And he usually gets arrested because he normally does so without a permit from city officials. There's a documentary on him on Discovery Channel, last I recall.

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, after seeing Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon I'd have to go with flying. They do it exactly the way it happens in my dreams...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Volradon: No, I don't think he's dead or dying, unless it just happened within the past week (and then I think I'd read about it). He wanted to do his latest stunt just within the past month.

PJ: It's pretty wacky and actually pretty amazing. One of those wonders... :)