How to be rich......in less than a day!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Please don't close this thread. I NEED this. I need this senseless thread to keep me LIVING!!!!

How would you like to be rich. Well, I am, and it was easy. How did I do this? Product placement.

*Ransac pauses to hold up a can of sprite to the camera. A limo drives up, hands Ransac a bag of cash, and drives away.*

See? It's that easy. But, be warned, not every is capable of duties such as this.

*A newbie holds up a can of pepsi. The sprite people pull up in a limo and beat up the newbie. Ransac holds up the sprite again and is rewarded with another bag of money. When the limo drives away, Ransac holds up the pepsi and a pepsi limo drives up and hands Ransac a bag of money.*

See? You need to be careful. But, it's easy money. And you can do it, too!! Just try it!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

[me] holds up some Tin Foil. Gerode, enraptures by the shinyness, does not notice the limo driving straight at him. Gerode stares at the shinyness until it is too late, and he is plowed by the limo. [/me]

[me] wakes up several hours later, in terrible pain. Nearby is a money sack, with hundreds of quarters spilled out from a large hole. [/me]

I got Shinies!

D

Daggertooth

[me]holds up a banana. A limo full of rampaging monkies trample Daggertooth. [/me]

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

I hold up a can of evil. A white jewel-encrusted limo drives up and hands me some dead babies. I hold it up again. This time they give me young virgins. Once again I hold up the can and I get a sack full o' devils. Whee this is fun!

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]holds up his hand. God gives him superhuman powers and immortality.[/me]

Beat that! Hwaa ha ha ha ha!

-Hawaiian "beat that" mage

N

nodnarb24

[me]holds up his hand. An indian guy in a yellow car pulls up.[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks into a sports bar. He turns off the TV and holds up flyers about the CPA. He is promptly beaten up. But, a limo drives in a hands Ransac a bag of money.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zhaneel

[me]holds up her computer. Lightning strikes it, leaving a pile of ash in her hands and electricity flowing through her entire body. [/me]

good riddance.

Hey, where's my bag of money!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*A monkey holding a large sack of nickels swings by on a vine. He tosses Zhaneel the sack of about 200 buck worth of nickels at Zhaneel. Zhaneel misses the sack and gets thwacked in the face.*

Zhaneel:Ouch

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

[me] holds up the magic card Demonic Attorney. WOTC limo drives by and gives him a large bag of money, Hasbro limo drives up and gives out a large bag of money, Satan drives by and gives him a large bag of money, a limo of attorneys drives up and sues him for the amount of money in the three bags. Darsh hires the attorneys to sue Ransac for false advertising[/me]

See you in court sleezebag.

S

sageridder

Next time they should carpool aren't they all from
the same home office?:)

S

sageridder

In the background the evilspawn just goes da da da dah diet pepsi.[color="3366999"]* sageridder dons offical gear of the semi evil empire,and runs screaming into the night as blood squirts out his ears.[/color]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, after hearing from Darsh's attorneys, has no problem with sharing one of his billions of bags of money. He gives a monkey the bag of money to give to Darsh. The monkey swings towards Darsh's house waits for him to come outside. When he does, the monkey swings by and throws the bag at Darsh's head. Darsh is knocked unconscious.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

*Chaos Turtle holds up his middle finger. A limo drives by and shoots him.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac holds up a sign that says "I NEED THIS THREAD TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". A monkey swings by and throws a check for $1 million dollars at Ransac.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CrazyJediSwitch

SPAM BAD!! Spam is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad *watches the little alien cows come and steal people away* NOO!!

C

Chaos Turtle

Give yourself to the Out Side.

Behold, how even in death, my powers prevail.