Merry Boxing Day!

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, what admin edited that? I copy and pasted the first 30 or so members. It's not possible that I somehow missed DW...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow, you should have seen the look on my face, when i saw my name on that list, my name is never on lists, i nearly had a heart attack........hmmm....nearly...ahh..stupid throbbing pains in my left arm........oh yeah, almost forgot, i don't think Zero's pic is real either, nobody who is eighteen looks like that, she looked so much older

[Edited by Azreal the Soulmaster on 12-27-00 at 08:45 PM]

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Apollo! How dare you try to copy my style! I am only TheGuyFromTheOtherPost; stick to what you do best boy: being a bird boy! Don't make me light your hair on fire!

By the way, I don't think you could fool Duke by saying you're Darsh. Duke knows Darsh pretty well; they talk on AIM all the time. There's no way on heaven's earth you could be anywhere near, or as - Darsh. Not that you're bad! I know Duke is stupid, but he doesn't fall to that kind of stuff - not anymore, at least.

Before I go, I just would like to remind you Apollo, that you are no where near me, because I will always be TheGuyFromTheOtherPost.

D

DÛke

...you're not Darsh, trust me! Are you? He says he's you...I'm gettin' pretty freakin' confused here! Could someone open the light for me, I need to see what's goin' on with that bird boy and that Darsh dude! You're not the same person! I hope...I hope not! Could it be? Could it, could it...could it be? What did I not see?

You're not the same! :)

M

magicman_moe

uhhhhhhhhh, what is boxing day anyhow?
ive never found out what its supposed to be so tell me ok? thanks alot

D

Darsh

No, I'm not Apollo and I used to be M-phoenix too.
[part where I'm insulted that you think I'm Apollo];)
Wow, I'm actually on a list for once...go me.:)

A

Apollo

Ah, that's what you all think. See, I'm really an alternate personality of Darsh/M-Phoenix. He zones out when I'm in control, so he doesn't actually realize that we are the same person. We established this a long time ago when we discovered many similarities. As you can see, when Darsh created the M-Phoenix persona, I came through in his subconscious, causing him to put "phoenix" in his name.

Darsh: next time I'm in control of the body, I'll put a gash down the left arm, to prove it to you.

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey, cool Apollo! I love those mind games where you trap them so that they can't prove you wrong in any way.

Oh, and Boxing day is a Canadian holoday where lo's of boxing happens. That's about it, but it IS actually a holoday.

D

DÛke

...prove that Apollo is wrong! Well, you see, me and Darsh are "close" friends...believe me, we probably talk more than any other two CPA members...I know Darsh, and he knows me (or so he thinks)...anyway, Apollo, here's the end of your mindgames:

If you're Darsh, than what does S.S. and I.S. means? We (Darsh and I) are the only two people in the WORLD who know...since we created those! Oh, and don't let Darsh PM you and tell you what they means so you try to fool me. Apollo, take that! NOW, I want to see you tell me you're Darsh! NA! Take that! You over flamen, small...little birdy! :)

[Edited by DÛke on 12-28-00 at 12:52 PM]

N

nodnarb24

If Darsh is a split personality of Apollo then Apollo wouldn't now what I.S and S.S mean because only the Darsh personality knows that unless the Darsh personality told the Apollo personality what it means.

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, I'll go ahead and break this now.

I've seen Darsh and Apollo online at the same time. If you look around there are also some posts made at pretty much the same time. So Darsh would at least know about it too for this to work.

And less on the logical side, your both in the 1000 post range. which would ,mean you would have to be online ALOT.

D

DÛke

...has to explain anything. Apollo is not Darsh, and Darsh is not Apollo. M-Phoenix is Darsh, and that's that! So there, Apollo...:)

H

Hawaiian mage

I think Darsh and Apollo share M-phoenix, at least that's been my impression.

D

DÛke

...<growles> <roars> <wonders> WHAT THE!
No, yer not gonna fool moi! <Whim impression>

They don't "share" M-Phoenix, not to my knowledge, and if they do...I guess...I don't...care...I guess...I think...I just think...

BUT the story about Apollo being Darsh, THAT will not enter mah <another Whim impression> mind...

So...NAH! :)

[Edited by DÛke on 12-29-00 at 10:46 AM]

A

Apollo

Either mind can take over at a given time. Darsh has flashes where he wakes up in front of the computer and can't remember what he's been doing. So he gets on the CPA and posts. Minutes later, I take back over and post as Apollo, all without Darsh realizing it (he's not too bright, you know).

D

DÛke

...then. All I have to say, is...GOOD for YOU...Apollo.

I hope you don't think that I fell for that story, but oh well...

But still...GOOD for YOU!