CPA Interactive Deck

D

Darsh

I recently thought of something interesting that the entire CPA could participate in, it's based on Wizard World's interactive deck series (If you don't know what I'm talking about go to http://main.wizardworld.com/community.cfm?comm=magic) basically the idea is to design a deck and let anyone share card ideas or make changes to the deck to make it better. This is great but all you're really doing is tweaking the deck, I took that a step further where now we are making the entire deck. It will go something like this.

1.The format for the deck is chosen(Type 2, 1, 1.5, Extended, Multiplayer(We'll work our way up to this)
For our first time I'll choose the format, then after that I'll start taking suggestions.)

2.The color(s) of the deck are chosen(This will be voted on, First time around I'll limit it to 1-2 colors.)

3.CPA member's send their idea's for a deck(This is where it starts to get interesting, anyone can send an idea/decklist they have for a deck (PM it to me and I'll post them all together) I really need as much help as possible here so everyone send in idea's please:) after I recieve the ideas I will post them and everyone will vote and decide which idea will be used)

4.The decklist is posted and we start the changes(You cannot totally change the deck)

5.The finished version of the with the changes made is posted

I know this may sound confusing so post any questions you have and I will answer them.

Before anything is started I need to know how many members are interested, so post here and tell me.

G

Gerode

Sounds cool. I'll pitch in.

And I think that link is broken. I was able to search around and find the results of the previous Interactive Decks, but I didn't find any info about creating your own or any rules.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I could try this too, but I won't be on much during the weekdays.