3 chilling apparition
3 dark ritual

blue
4 counterspell
2 parallax tide

white
3 white tutor

artifact
3 obsianus golem (6cc 4/6 the main reson i play it is to block blasto then i can beat with it)
3 chimeric idol ( mite take out)
2 howlling mine ( testing it out it mite work but if there is some thige better ill try it)

gold
3 recoil
3lobotomy

land
5 island
6 swamp
2 city's
3 plains
4 underg rivers

side
3 chill
3 soc
2 daze
2 howling mine
2 sibilant spirit
1 pestilence
1chilling appartion
1obsianus golem

C

Cateran Emperor

I personally would look for a more flexible alternative to Obsanius Golem. Something roughly the same size, yet more versatile.

Dromar, while sometimes self defeating, solves teh Derm problem in many ways, and is roughly the same mana cost.

G

galtwish

Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore
4B
3/6
Evil Eye can be blocked only by walls. If Evil Eye attacks, not other creatures other than Evil Eyes may attack with it.

Not the exact wordiing, but close.

Erik

I

Istanbul

Sorry...but Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore actually says that as long as it's in play, ONLY Evil Eyes may attack.

M

Mundungu

Glacial wall is a good answer to the derm in T2.
For extended, just need a couple of fog banks

D

Duel

I disagree. I think the golem is the best.

Why? Look at the options:

Glacial wall: It's quicker, but cannot go on the offensive. Against w/u, it's just so much cardboard.

Evil eye: 1cc drop, and colored, along with a -1/-0. In return, you get nearly unlbockable, and nothing else can attack. Fair trade? Not with specters, apps, and idols in your deck it's not.

Nether spirit: Only if you don't play anything else that can die. That is not a good deck.

I'd take out thw enlightened tutors (White ones) and simply put in blue card-drawing. That's Sleeper's Robe, Fact or fiction, or accumulated knowledge (Need 4, though). The mana is always simpler like that.

I

immortal grave walker

I personally wouldnt worry to much with blastoderm if your playing black main deck or sideboard perish.

As for the golem you might try rackling yes its a 2/2 but it can do double the damage if your playing discard.