Boom...

C

Cateran Emperor

Red is fun, no two ways about it. This deck somehow manages to do well, yet I think I can make this a more serious control deck.

Never cross a Keldon...
4 Tectonic Instability
4 Pillage
4 Stone Rain
4 Seal of Fire
4 Urza's Rage
4 Mages' Contest

4 Veteran Brawlers
4 Keldon Berserker
4 Skizzik
4 Chimeric Idol

2 Keldon Necropolis
4 Rishadan Port
14 Mountain

I'm trying to play more into the LD/Tapland aspects of the deck, any advice?

T

Teferi

I'm one of thos people who doesn't like Keldon Necropoliss, replace it with rath's edge, other wise i'd say u have a solid deck

P

ptolomea

i wouldnt use rath's edge, i dont like it cause it costs too much for the results. id put in dust bowls just incase u run into n e rishadan ports, (cause everyone uses them). but other than that, the deck looks pretty good.

N

Neil Rigby

Tanglewire would be a useful addition to this deck because it slows the early game down enough for your LD to really pinch, also each land you destroy lowers the number of permanents they have left to tap. :)

I

Istanbul

Viseling could also make for a nasty kill. No land = no spells cast = Vise damage...AND it can attack.

C

Cateran Emperor

I didn't think of Viseling, it kind of screws with the mana curve a bit. Same with Bend or Break (that and the fact that it nukes my lands too, not a plus here, but I might work with it). Tangle Wire is a definite possibility.

D

Duel

Viseling meets a shock rather badly. 3 toughness is much nicer in general.