Voting Topics

P

Purple_jester

We could ask:

1. Which color will benefit the most from Invasion Block?

2. What cards do you want to see in 7th?

3. (conversely) What cards don't you want to see in 7th?

4. (or we could guess) What will be the power artifact in 7th?

Coat of Arms
Cursed Scroll
Erratic Portal
Mox Diamond
Null Brooch
Scroll Rack
Static Orb
Torture Chamber

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
In order (?):

volrath evincar,
Please check out the format of our Voting Booth, and try to formulate your question in a way that would allow it to be posted. I can't really work with what you wrote, so either revise it or expand on all you said and submit it as an article.

Zero,
Maybe it should be "What Rarity should WotC make the tournament viable cards be?", or something to that effect. Of course, we all know what the answer would be to that question ;), so I'm not sure it would be a good idea to do it. Hmmm...

PJ,
We already did the "What cards would you like to see in 7th?" question, albeit that we asked what "Classic" cards should make a comeback, and it was a somewhat different group that answered the question. I doubt though, that we'd have much of an effect at this point, since I'm fairly sure WotC already has the card set for 7th picked out. Still, we could do it anyway, just for our own pleasure.

Does anyone else want to run this again?

On your other suggestions, I think they all have merit, though I think the Invasion question will be a little hard to run since only 1 of the 3 sets has been released to date, and the Artifact question is also pure speculation.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with a little speculating, but maybe a better way to phrase the Invasion question would be: "What color would you like to see improved with Invasion Block?", or something to that effect.

What do you think?

I will start new threads in the Issues forum for discussion on Lotus Mox's question, and for your Power Artifact question (hopefully by tomorrow night), and I'm still open to suggestions on other, Magic-related topics.

Anyone else have any ideas?

V

volrath evincar

hey i see your point....

try this
Do you think that magic is getting watered down to much?

A. yes,definitely we want better cards.

B. No,the cards are still to strong for me lets make them weaker.

C. Not sure, maybe just a little weak.

D. Don't know

C

Cateran Emperor

What should gold cards focus on?
A) Combining two staple cards into one card.
B) Hosing the common enemy of both colors.
C) Taking staple abilities of the colors and combining them.
D) Take gold cards out completely.