Lately I've noticed alot of good battles

D

dw51688

Hmm. The fact is that I don't think battles last very long at least the ones involving magic. The real life situation, politics, different opinions, etc... type battles last longer. Yet they involve a lot of cursing, we don't want to make TomB mad. So let's tone them down a 'lil. Let's have a political battle.

TOPIC: GORE OR BUSH?

I say Gore, mainly because of his opinions on abortion. What Bush says is stripping women of there pride.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i say gore. not only because of abortion, but also his views on welfare. Also think about this. Gore has been in office with Clinton for 8 years now...so some of what Clinton has done might have rubbed off on to Gore. not stuff like monica lewinsky, but things that have to do with economics. clinton is probably the best president we have had. he has totally turn this country around. now bush, who has a father like his own, is going to make alota screw ups. cuz when bush sr. gave up the office to Clinton, the whole country got turned around.
what do you guys think?

D

dw51688

Yes, the area of welfare and taxes are a great influence on people's votes.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

not a great influence, a major influence. everyone has to pay taxes, so if the rate goes up, we're all screwed

M

Multani

I post Political corners once a month. As a matter of fact, my third political corner is up and running.
You guys can debate there instead of taking up room meant for less.....ah...civilized battles. :D

D

Darsh

[me] raises his sword for the kill[/me]

Oh, a political topic.

[me] puts down his sword[/me]

Those two scare me.;)

:)(Run away, run away!):)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe. Multani where is it? so... what is everyone elses beliefs on this topic?

D

DÛke

...I just want to say how imagenitive this topic is...
...I have nothing to add to it though...

"Have you been feeling down lately? YOU, have you? Well, it because I'm about to blow up..."

T

terzarima

I say Stockwell Day, for the sole purpose that he is a Canadian Politician and that I have no idea about Gore Or bush.

N

nodnarb24

[me]chops off both of the canidates' heads off with his full tang katana sword with a 28" blade.[/me]

N

Namielus

Both are horrible!

I'd rather commite suiside! Oh yea the living dead can't really do that.

D

DÛke

...don't want to commit suicide, but I DO want someone in here to do it...

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

On my plane Kairon there is some voting too. Once a year people can vote for Evincar.
I promise the same every year and every year there are some minor candidates. And just before the voting they suddenly disappear.. wonder where they went (ha ha ha ha).

I say..... who runs for president??

D

dw51688

true, I feel that both candidates this year are highly disappointing. I really feel that Hilary Clinton should run. She is a good women and I feel she has stroung political ideas. She is a good candidate and would be almost sure to win. THen she could dump Bill and get a better man.

T

Taka, The Eternal

Any one seen the music video for Rage Against the Machines "Testify?"

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yes i have taka. it sucks. and yes dw, she would win. mostly because 95% of the voters are women, and she knows what needs to be done