T II Tournement?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Can the CPA here have a private Type II (6th, MM, NE, PY, and IN) tournment? Is it possible?

E

EricBess

On-line? I wouldn't mind playing or judging. Could be fun. No one would be allowed to bring net decks, though, or they would be kicked out of the CPA (j/k, but it would kind of defeat the purpose).

T

terzarima

Hey bess we can both judge! but how are you going to orginize this thing. I mean if we're doing this on-line here at Cpa we're looking at starting 20 or more threads, long threads at that!

T

terzarima

Well even still... that would take alot of orginization (I can volunteer) and poeple would have to have their "online"
deck registered before hand, to make it fair, and of course there has to be a prize

G

Griffith_se

We already have a place, #type-random. I go there every now
and then, but I've never seen Anyone (although I've been
trying to hook up with Spiderman).

I would encourage You (If You have IRC, and Apprentice) to
keep #type-random active when Your on-line.

I'd really like to see some Names there besides mine.

If You haven't played on-line before, try it, its fun.

Come on, the CPA has 700 members, lets see some activity.

[Edited by Griffith_se on October 8th, 2000 at 01:42 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

I know of type random, and i wanted to use it. But I wanted to organize a type II tourey, not type random. and I need help on how to hook up to that IRC thing or wahtever...

G

Griffith_se

I was just trying to encourage CPA'ers to pop in when they're on-line for a frienly game.

I forgot Who organized the type-random Tourney.... I think it was Leshrec. Maybe send Him an E-mail.

Anyway here's a little bit of info that might help a little.

Scroll down to type ramdom reminder.
http://www.magic-singles.com/cpa/#76

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In fact, I'm on now, Griffy! Let's play (I'll get on type-random)

The tourney idea is good; that's why the Type-Random forum was set up. But due to lack of interest, the first tourney was cancelled... you can try anyway though. No harm in trying. :)