Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-Throg drinks one of his bottles of wine. He heals 2 Wounds and is at -1 to hit for the next 1 turn.
-Throg resists the effects of his Alcoholism.
-Throg bandages himself. He fully recovers.
-Dorgath munches on Stonebread. He recovers 2 Wounds.
-Dorgath's axe fully restores him.
-Carrow eats 2 cakes of Waybread, recovering fully.
-Kelgar eats 2 cakes of Waybread, recovering fully.
-Ty eats 2 cakes of Waybread, recovering fully.
-Revaethan pigs out on Waybread, managing to restore his Wounds.
-Jekaena eats 2 cakes of Waybread, recovering fully.
-Tomas is still hurt.

Next turn...

-The Power Phase is 1 again. Seriously?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Kelgar falls from the boughs.

Kelgar sustains 6 damage and will need a rope or levitation spell to get him back up with the rest of the party. Yes, I know it was Kelgar that this happened to before and yes, it really is a coincidence.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Next turn...

-The Power Phase is 6 for this turn.
-Throg's Arcane Knowledge lets him cast Finger of Life this turn if he wants to.

turgy22

Nothing Special
How long does the turn last? Should I cast it now? Does anyone still need healing?

Also, shame on TomB for undercutting my joke opportunity. Spiderman can have his fart jokes. I'm cool with that.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
How long does the turn last? Should I cast it now? Does anyone still need healing?

Also, shame on TomB for undercutting my joke opportunity. Spiderman can have his fart jokes. I'm cool with that.
Actually, I was going to append it to the post I made about Kelgar, but I held off to give you a chance, but then you asked about it without posting anything and I just couldn't resist...:rolleyes:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nothing imperative is going on so you could use it at any point until next turn, when Kelgar is actually back up with the rest of the party and ready to depart. Right now Ty is lowering a rope and Dorgath is nibbling on stonebread, but everyone else is free to take some other action...

You could try to heal either Tomas (11/21) or Kelgar (13/19) with Finger of Life, and if it succeeded you'd earn 5 gold for each Wound you restored. Healing spells award gold in this game somehow—do not question it! Usually that applies to Tomas and Kelgar (not Jekaena because I hacked into her account and diverted the funds), but it can technically happen for Throg as well because he is weird.

To save time, I rolled just now and it was a 4, so Throg gets 20 gold and can pick either Tomas or Kelgar to heal with his Finger. Pick whichever you like better. Or whichever you dislike less. Or whatever. Flip a coin. Decide based on a very sophisticated analysis but lie to us and pretend that it was all just a coin flip. Up to you.

Also, I rolled for Ty's rope usage and it worked. So it looks like we're ready to move, for real, this time...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Note to self: after Throg's spell, Tomas and Kelgar combined roll enough to fully heal each other. Should have just checked on that yesterday. Oops. Distribute gold accordingly...

You move further along the path. River trolls are a distinct breed of troll. Their skin emits a noxious miasma that makes them difficult to hit. The river trolls had time to lie in wait while you were fighting the other trolls, and now they surround the party in an ambush...

_ L L
L L L L_
L T D Y
L O J L_
L R K C

T=Throg
D= Dorgath
Y= Tyresius
O=Tomas
J=Jekaena
R=Revaethan
K=Kelgar
C=Carrow
L= River Troll

-Throg's Telepathy lets him counter-ambush the ambushers. He may move and attack before the ambush occurs.*
-The Power Phase is 4 for this turn.

*This means that Turgy can reposition Throg to start the fight in any space that Throg could normally move to. If he desires, this could include a space currently depicted as being occupied by a river troll (and so the troll would have to be positioned in an adjacent square instead).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Jekaena, protect yourself!"

Dorgath waits to see what Throg does before doing anything.

"Carrow, Kelgar, you need to take care of that Troll!"

turgy22

Nothing Special
The positioning seems fine. Throg will unleash his typical bevy of attacks to try to reduce the number of trolls before they attack.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty will focus his attacks on the trolls at the front of the group, relying on Carrow and Kelgar to deal with the troll next to Jekaena...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath, upon seeing Throg stay where he is, throws a Firebomb at the Troll at the topmost left and then attacks the Troll in front of Tyresius, attacking down the line to the left as Trolls fall.