Guilds of Ravnica Card Image Gallery

Oversoul

The Tentacled One

This is the last straw. Upon my hostile takeover, the first change at WotC will be the purging of the taxonomic heretics. I will find out who they are, and they shall all be fired...

...from a cannon, into a wall covered with spikes.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In news related to actual gameplay (just don't kid yourself that I'll ever let go of this taxonomic atrocity stuff)...

Uh...

T

Terentius

This is the last straw. Upon my hostile takeover, the first change at WotC will be the purging of the taxonomic heretics. I will find out who they are, and they shall all be fired...

...from a cannon, into a wall covered with spikes.
You're talking about creature types, right? I agree; surely Antelope seems like something that won't accommodate any synergy with any other card. But then you've got types like Squirrel and Horse that actually do, plus I'm not sure that this Wary Okapi could be classified as a Beast.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You're talking about creature types, right? I agree; surely Antelope seems like something that won't accommodate any synergy with any other card. But then you've got types like Squirrel and Horse that actually do, plus I'm not sure that this Wary Okapi could be classified as a Beast.
WotC have been inconsistent on what counts as a beast, but I am fine with that. My problem is that an okapi is a real animal and is not an antelope. This may seem pedantic, but it is the hill on which I kill everyone.