spells

2 earthquake
4 shock
4 trumpet blast

15 mountain

give tips and what you think

E

enchantmentman

RED IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

plaguelord2000

need more land drop the orges and some other cretures for mana and burn spells.

T

Thrash Golem

enchantmentman, your a moron

i notice how riva and nanokill always say good deck to every single deck

D

Duel

Never stopped me from using it. I still do. It's bad, but consistent. And, occasionally, with the right deck, the wins become less rare.

Okay a couple things can be improved. Namely, your 3-drop.
Try using Rhystic Lightning, red, though, has a notoriosly bad 3 drop. Chimeric idols.

G

Gizmo

I think you probably have too many 3cc creatures in here, you have to remember that creatures have summoning sickness so at a certain point it becomes a better idea to start playing direct damage spells as they will accelerate your deck by a turn. If your deck is moving fast enough it should really be switching to spells by about turn 4, spending the first three turns dropping four 1cc/2cc creatures then going for support spells over the top for the kill. I`m thinking of stuff like Reckless Abandon and Rhystic Lightning here as they are very efficient damage dealers.
Also Goblin Lackey is a really good way to accel your deck, it often works like a Llanowar Elf that can attack and add mana on the same turn.

4 Goblin Lackey
4 Goblin Patrol
4 Raging Goblin (yuck!)

4 Goblin Raider
4 Goblin Masons

4 Hulking Ogre/Lava Runner

4 Shock
4 Seal Of Fire
3 Reckless Abandon

4 Rhystic Lightning
3 Trumpet Blast

18 Mountain

C

Cerberus

I think that the original deck needs more land but the deck it self looks pretty good not great but good

D

Duel

Problem with Lava Runners is: You can't reckless abandon him.
Wait? That's the only problem? Never mind, Play it.

N

Namielus

Naw lava runners a bad 3 drop, there is much better, like repercussion or fervor.

G

Gizmo

Yeah, but it`s spell not a monster. It deals about 0 damage, just helps other cards deal damage, which is bad.

And does Reckless Abandon target the sacrificed monster? I don`t think so. Even if it does, you can still sac the Runner but it costs you a land.

Also Keldon Vandals are a great choice if you are playing in tournaments, stuff like Kegs, Wires, Monoliths, and Masticores are all over the place right now, especially you are vulnerable to Kegs. I won a 40 player event yesterday with my Red Deck Wins variant, and the Vandals were crucial in all my anti-blue matches.