Cool stick figures

Killer Joe

Man, you guys and gals are really talented. For the life of me, I cannot come up with a cool stick figure for myself. Let me try:

/---\
||
/ \/ \/
| | |
\___/

*&$#*^(^%(&%#!!!!!!
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I don't know what the hell THAT is, can anyone come up with a cool BEE stick figure?

H

Hetemti

°\°\  8_8  _
 (°°)(     )(  )>-
_/ / _| |  \ \_

OK, so it's more ant like than bee like. Wanna do better? Bee my guest.

S

sageridder

[color="1f1f1f"]...[/color]()[color="1f1f1f"].[/color]%[color="1f1f1f"]...[/color]%
[color="1f1f1f"]..[/color](_)[color="1f1f1f"]..[/color]%
(___) smurf[color="805040"]turd[/color]

[*color="1f1f1f"]...[/color][*color="blue"]()[/color][*color="1f1f1f"].[/color][*color="black"]%[/color][*color="1f1f1f"]...[/color][*color="black"]%[/color]
[*color="1f1f1f"]..[/color][*color="blue"](_)[/color][*color="1f1f1f"]..[/color][*color="black"]%[/color]
[*color="blue"](___)[/color] [*color="blue"]smurf[/color][*color="805040"]turd[/color]

just remove all the stars between [ and color.If you don't type it in the lines as is it won't line up right.Hope you like it this was my first try.:cool:

C

Cerberus

I dont have a stick figure so in my mind you are better then me for the time being in that category only though

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if you've been to the Testing forum or had this resolved yet, but Griffith_se made my guy and most of the others... she's a whiz at this stuff.