Next up for an invasion: the Forgotten Realms!

K

krichaiushii

Now that TSR is owned by WotC, it is only a matter of time before D&D and Magic merge. Let us beat them to the punch by invading one of the best-known lands of the gaming industry: The Forgotten Realms!

That's right! Let's see how Elminster the overpowered and Drizzt the happy dark elf fare against the likes of Jaws, the Cateran Emperor (and his mercs), Phyrexian Pie-Eater, and the rest.

To start things off, a glowing portal opens up in a side cavern near Skullport, but near enough to the surface that the sewers of Waterdeep herself can be reached with a little ingenuity (and digging). Blue-white energy sizzles and crackles as a form steps out of the portal and surveys the situation...

A

Apollo

Suddenly, a phoenix, leading a horde of Orcs, comes charging out of the portal, ready to fight.

Darn, this isn't WotC headquarters.

I knew I should have taken a left at Timbuktu.

Embarassed, the phoenix and Orcs turn around and walk back through the portal.

G

godhand3

overhead, the face of an almighty god peers down at the pheonix from behind a cloud, muses at the way it acts, then wanders off to start a plague and flood some worlds.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

We have to take over Ravenloft. I know this guy who could help. His name is Black Clover, and he's a 7th lvl druid(this is my pc for those "slower" members). And besides, its spooky there, if we get any allies there we could scare the bejesus out of urza.

And I would NEVER team up with the Emperior. He and his mercs are evil.

N

nanokill

nanokill opens a rift through the dimesions and steps through to the woods a few miles near ravenloft. motions pie-eater to follow, also to krichaiushii "we will return to help you later after we finish here" but for now... nanokill sens a few legions of avatars to aid krich. also a few advanced mages to help.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Ok, i'll forgive (i sound like i'm a D&D god or something) sinse you don't play. There is no "near" ravenloft. Your either in or out. So we're in.

::calls a portal from a portal ship near Strahds Castle:: Suck on that you Vampire Punk!!

N

nanokill

ok thanks pie-eater. you are right i do know very little about the game.(or series of books) so I am in, begin the attackmy forces are ready.

Don't forget the pie (bring some pecan please, its my fav.:D)