disgusted, disgusted, disgusted...

Z

Zadok001

I kinda enjoyed the battle a long time ago between myself and Multani when I started abusing my Founder powers... :) That was fun.

I agree that said thread was unacceptable and should be deleted. The Battle Arena, however, has two major things going for it.

1. Games. The Tag game was a bit odd, but the Trivia games currently being run like Survivor are very interesting to both watch and participate in. And they don't really fit under 'Off Topic.'

2. Spam. Yes, you read that right. Spam. Spam is going to happen no matter what we do, whether in the Arena or elsewhere. Personally, I'd rather have the Arena as a 'spam-catcher' of sorts, to keep it out of the more selective forums. To everyone who would remember: I cite references to the Master, and that having the Battle Arena and Off Topic forums have served their purpose.

D

Duel

I second that motion. The Master was a fun guy, who, methinks, knew nothing about magic. But we gave him the off-topic forum and the battle board and free reign. He posted funny stuff for about a week, then left. They are excellent for absorbing the nonsense we occasionally produce, as well as the games, which are a kind of organized nonsense.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Some things shouldnt be joked about...

I learned that a long time ago, I hope the parties involved have learned.

N

Neo_Keo

I didn't read the whole thing ( because it was too long and since it was about a war I got tired real quick) but I did post the Subject about me being the Minister of War.

" Your only limit is your imagination but don't let it run away and remeber it needs to stay in check" - NEO

N

nanokill

Shaking head sadly) The battle was fun at first but then it got out of control. ed thank you for stopping the insanity and please just delete the thread. it doesn't not need to stay up, it became racist and turned into a religious battle. and "the throw pies at wall" thread is basically over just help monitor the "invasion" thread. ok

thanks everyone.

D

Duel

Let me monitor it! Please! I need something for being the first guy to break 1000! I wanna be a founder!

D

Django

I only read the beginning of that thread, so I didn't see all that crap that was posted. But from what I gather in this thread I'm better off without reading it.

Such immature behavior should not be tolerated. Some things should be left out of a conversation, Battle Arena or not.