While I can... DINOSAURS!

O

orgg

Fellow CPA members, an issue arose when I was unable to get through my school's firewall that I feel we should take a bit of on.

All the creature types were updated, and they removed one that should be in current use-- Dinosaurs.

In This Article/Rules Update, MaGo decreed all creature types changed. One type that is casual to the core and USEFUL to Magic is Dinosaur-- one he expunged.

Join in on the discussion thread and CAST YOUR VOTE TO SAVE THE DINOSAURS!

The Dinos! They need OUR HELP, TOO!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My Vice-Presidential running mate is very offended by your "Monkey Poo" comment, Mister Spiderman. A subpoena will arrive for you shortly.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He DOES play a "Flinging Poop" deck, but he prefers to cast Fling on dwarves, which are an adequate replacement for monkey poop. He would find it offensive if anyone dared to recreate the ambience of "Monkey Poo" in a card, though.

Regardless, your latest pic is offensive to him, so the subpoena is still in action.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Attachments

N

Nightstalkers

Shame on you guys... it's a final fantasy X remark... Yojimbo is a summoned monster that can do an attack called Zanmato that'll kill anything in one attack.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, ransac, two things come to mind seeing that pic. First-You need to put more time into photoshopping Spidey's Pics. Second: ROFL!!!! LOL!!! That is the best pic i have ever seen!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nightstalkers said:
Shame on you guys... it's a final fantasy X remark... Yojimbo is a summoned monster that can do an attack called Zanmato that'll kill anything in one attack.
Of course! I've never played FFX, but I should have known it was from a Final Fantasy game from "pay 1,000 gil." For some reason, I kept focusing on the Japanese words because I remembered Yojimbo was a movie and that the word meant "bodyguard" or something...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Oh, man, I never got past that giant gun on the ice... It killed my entire group in one shot, incredibly annoying. But I fought against Yojimbo in final fantasy X-2. That was hard as hell!