MAGIC THE MOVIE

N

Neo_Keo

Magic the motion picture I think this is going to be good

It has Brad Pitt, Arnold( Terminator 1&2), Sarah Michele Gellar, and Jim Carrey I'm pretty sure of the casting who can help me out?

P

Plaguelord

If you read the bottom it says "parody advertisment"...

N

Neo_Keo

My bad

geez I feel like and Idiot

Okay start the throwing of stones

S

sageridder

Altho,there is gonna be a d&d movie released within months.I think it's set for nov.if you go to wizards and search for movie it's there.I know iv'e found pages with more info while searching.cool thing a couple of years ago i bought a copy of the script on ebay.

A

Almindhra

In a past Inquest, they had articles about the fantasy movies coming...Final Fantasy is coming out...ALL in comp graphics...I heard they were getting a sec a day done...And I have no idea when its coming out...But I saw a pic of a face...It looked so like like...You could see little pores, and where the eyelash meets the eyelid...I can't describe it...See if you can find something about it on the web...Its going to be so good...

N

nanokill

don't worry about being an idiot neo_keo any idiot could have made the same mistake(j/k) :D:D:p:p:rolleyes::p:p:D:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Some "idiot" already did. There's another thread down below somewhere with this exact same topic. :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yeah i cant wait for the d&d movie, and the ff movie. man that is my life, magic and rpg's. but it's going to be kinda hard to do a d&d movie cuz there is no set story