Calling Chaos Turtle and others!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Poor Killer Joe is going badly senile. Baron Sengir and Purple Jester have been gone since before I got here (and that's almost two years probably), I think...

Chaos Turtle and Notepad haven't been very active lately, but they've popped in on occasion...

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

Baron Ziggy and the Purple Nurple only stopped in for a short while last I saw them. The CD Tortise and Sketchpad have been bobbing in here every now and then.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep on Baron Sengir and Purple Jester.

Chaos Turtle I think had computer/internet problems that weren't going to be fixed anytime soon. He probably hasn't been around in a year or so.

Notepad has popped in maybe in the last couple months but no posting regularly. And he slacked off on his fiction for the front page :)

E

EricBess

Let this be a lesson to anyone else who's considering moving on with their lives :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Who's paying for gas, though? I'm a musician. I can't afford it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

That's why I have a moped...

Which has now been winterized for winter.... And I got a ticket for speeding on it.

N

Nightstalkers

I'm just glad the cop didn't check to see how I had gotten a 50cc moped go to 85... in a 55 zone.

C

Captain Caveman

Hi all,...

I didn't make yellowjackets(killerjoe) list but I'm still around once in awhile..

I/we don't play real (paper)magic anymore but I do play Online atleast once
or twice a week. If anyone has a MoL account look me up we and play some
1 on 1 casual magic or some multiplayer if you want.

I come 'home" to visit once in awhile but just stopped posting and usually
check-in from work, as a guest visitor.

Former member of the Casual Players Alliance (MoL) and message board
poster:

Captain Caveman

:)