New poster

T

TheUglyKnight

I'm a pretty zealous casual player who just found this website, and I think it's a great idea. I've been playing since revised, but lost all of my cards in Hurricane Katrina. I've been rebuilding my collection slowly but my oldest cards are now from Champions of Kamigawa.

L

Limited

Yeah, if you want commons, let us know! (I have a lot of commons left over from the new sets)

T

TheUglyKnight

Yes! Commons! Seriously you don't know what it's like not to own a Mons's Goblin Raiders or a merfolk of the pearl trident. Any and all commons people are willing to donate would be wonderful. When FEMA finally gets its act straightened out I will send all common donaters gift baskets..with fruit....and Pretzels for ransac.
Being Casual about my zealotry.
Bruce Campbell- yeah thats really my name.

D

DarthFerret

Ugly Knight, just curious about where you are currently at. I am in Houston and barely survived Hurricane Rita, so I kan sympathize, and maybe help out some....

M

mamelon

That's really sad to hear about what happened with Hurricane Katrina. Here's hoping you have fortune getting those cards back!
I'd offer to help but most of my cards are from Kamigawa and on as well (and some from Mirrodin), since I'm a pretty new player.
I've ordered older cards off the internet, but other than that I haven't found many ways to find them. Do you have any card-trading stores or comic book stores where they might sell old cards nearby?

O

orgg

I'm sorry to hear about how Katrina affected your life. 'twas a rough time all around.

If your name is actually Bruce Campbell... that's awesome. Are you a fan of his work, or just not into B-grade cinema?