Did or do you people play.........

F

Fire Slinger

I played Pokemon for a little while. But it wasn't as interesting as Magic, so I soon gave up on Pokemon.

K

krichaiushii

Since were talking about games, has anyone played WizWar by Chessex?

Or the fast-play version of Titan? (the one with the cards, not the old board game with an 8-12 HOUR playtime).

Those are both fast and fun. Especially when the dedicated gamer makes his own spells for WizWar (like destroy sector).

U

Ura

Around here we play Illuminati, L5R, and Shadowfist! :D

I can't wait for the re-release of Shadowfist, its gonna rock. ^_^

L

Lythand

My friend mike tried to get me into Highlander which actuallyseemed preaty cool..Kinda works like Magic. Cant see why it never picked up.

Now I am trying to learn young Jedi which seems preaty cool. but like Highlander, I dont see a very big market..not ,ike magic or pokemon

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've played and own cards/dice for: Wyvern, On the Edge, Illuminati, Dragon Dice.

I've played: Star Trek, Jyhad.

Anybody want to trade for those random cards that came in the Duelist/Top Deck? :D

D

Django

I played Spellfire (fast as hell) and Doomtrooper (name for Mutant Chronicles here in Sweden.. it was a bit unbalanced, but fun) before magic. I bought the starter for Wheel of Time CCG cause I love the books, but I got tired of it after I had gotten through about half the rule book. :p

Hail the Brotherhood! :)

E

ErinPuff

I played Pokémon very briefly... Now I have a bunch of cards in my closet, and I'm just waiting for the value to go up really high so I can sell them... and if the value never gets high, I'll burn them when it gets cold in the winter.

A

Apollo

I play MLB Showdown 2000. It's pretty cool, though there's not nearly as much strategy as in Magic. Most of the strategy is in building your team. You can play strategy cards during the game, and sac bunt and stuff, but it's still essentially a dice roll. But I like baseball a lot, and it's cool playing with my favorite players and stuff, so I like it.

I played Pokemon a few times, and hated it. There's even less strategy than Mlb Showdown; you just play your little guys and attack every turn (there's more than that, I know, but not much).

Apollo

T

The Kuzya

Pokemon got me into magic, nearly nuff said. I agree totally with gumby khan. Pokemon is fun and most people just dont like it for the cuteness. I dont like it either because its too cute.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

...Have played almost all games out there. From L5R to Spellfire, Battle Tech, X-Men, OverPower, Wheel of Time, Tomb Rider, PokeMon, everything. I try all new products.
The only games I'm interest in are Magic, for player, and X-Men for collecting.

Whatever game I play, I will always be the Guy from the other post. THERE APOLLO.

[Edited by TheGuyFromTheOtherPost on August 17th, 2000 at 04:25 PM]

A

Apollo

Hey Post! That may very well have been your first post that didn't mention your name! Congratulations!