6 new cards.

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Pride of a Nation 2WW
Sorcery
Creatures you control get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of Plains you control.

Will of a Nation 2UU
Sorcery
Return X target nonland permanents to their owners' hands, where X is the number of Islands you control.

Doom of a Nation 2BB
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures with converted mana cost lower than X, where X is the number of Swamps you control.

Fury of a Nation 2RR
Sorcery
Each player sacrifices X lands, where X is the number of Mountains you control

Courage of a Nation 2GG
Sorcery
Put X 2/2 green creature tokens of the type of your choice into play, where X is the number of Forests you control.

Wintersleep XUUU
Instant
Tap X target creatures. Those creatures don't untap during their controllers' next untap phase.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Will of a Nation would allow blue control to pull some nasty maneuvers. Unless the opponent is playing a deck that does not rely on nonland permanents, it could create a ridiculous game swing.

Fury of a Nation looks kind of breakable on paper, but I don't think it would really be all that dangerous in practice...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Maybe draw a card for yadayadayada would work better?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It would force the blue player to hold Will of a Nation until enough Islands had been dropped to make it worthwhile, but I don't know that the waiting would be a problem. Drawing cards seems safer, but I'm not positive...