Stupid Internet Flash Game of the week....

B

BigBlue

In this game, you use a bicycle to hit some dude, who curls up into a ball and you try to get him to go as far as you can... My best is 2698.99m (EDIT) :)

http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm

Strategy tips... You can click the mouse while he's airborne... when the word "Aerial" is red, you hit him upward (3 times per attempt), and if the meter is at 100% you can hit him downward when the word is blue...

What's your best score?

Attachments

I

Istanbul

First attempt: 519.65
Second attempt: 1239.85
Third attempt: 1889.74
Fourth attempt: 699.53

It's kinda random. Reminds me of the old penguin-head baseball game.

B

BigBlue

Actually.... There is a strategy... while random... The characters you hit each consistently have the same ability (and I believe are in a repeated cycle at even distribution). I have heard of scores in the 5K range... I haven't played it since I posted it here, I've simply been too busy... I just found it to be darkly humorous and entertaining... It isn't something I'd get addicted to, but it was an interesting afternoon diversion.

C

cardshoptx

if you go to 2flashgames.com you can find all kinds of odd flash games. Anything from trying to strip a chick while shes sleeping to being a fishy and trying to eat other fishies.
Brandi

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wow, that's a lot more than I ever got. I didn't play the game very much, but I don't think my highest score was even near half that...

I

Istanbul

Bump, 'cause I use this link at work and bumping this thread makes it easier to access.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
:(

At first I thought I did well, but my scores come no where near your guys'.

*Ransac sits in a room all by himself and pouts*

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

Every time I think I've gotten as far as I can get, I prove myself wrong.

Attachments

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, it would be pretty good for me. My highest was like 5,000 but it was a fluke and my second highest was about what you got. Istanbul, however, is not satisfied with such numbers. Check out his screenshots...