I challenge any

R

Riva Iron-Grip

I am lord yagmoth's personal bodyguard, and challenge any who dare. i am a natural born phyrexian. i have flowstone control greater than Crovax himself. i shall destroy all who oppose thee.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Uses Soul Sculptor, turns Death into a an enchantment, the uses Disenchant. Multani then bashes the remaining pieces into dust.)
That was easy. :D

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'm untargetable
(Casts Choke, Ivory Mask, Absolute Grace and Law, Turnabout.)
So much for your countermagic. :D

(Gives Death another beating, and sends him flying into Tolaria where Urza kicks his arse again. :D)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

(summmons phyrexian collossus, voltaic key. then casts diplomatic immunity on both) ahaha

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

You can't Diplomatic Immunity a Voltaic Key. And now that Colossus is untargetable, you can't untap him! :p

C

Cateran Overlord

Uh-huh... This is unusual, but I'm just gonna sit this one out. We will have a rematch one day Multani, mark my words :D

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Y and Cateran, peace, until we meet again. :D
(Multani leaves battlefield.)

D

Duel

Methinks a booboo has been made
[me] casts shatterstorm, and while it completely fails to target anything, it makes instant driftglass of the colossus and key (as if they were any use)[\me]

[me] smiles cruelly and reaches for the one card left in his hand, Apocalypse. Now? No, not yet...[\me]

A

Apollo

Apollo flies around and makes loud screeching noises.

Don't you hate it when birds do that? Mine do it all the time, especially when the vacuum cleaner is running.

C

Chaos Turtle

Duel...
Now, please. It may be your only chance to get rid of this festering sore.

H

herald of valdemar

Did you think that an apocylypse would stop a battle never. That may be the final battle of the holy war but others are spurring. Rally your arms against the dark ones such as deathknight and take up arms people of valdemar. (casts invulneribility, all 6 circle of protections, invoilibility on all his creatures and casts a crusade) Gatherers of the light take up arms with me.

And plz don't laugh at my uniform

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Casts Tranquility, Hush, and bashes Herald to Death's place.)
Thank you for flying Treetrunk Airlines. We will be landing soon. We hope you will choose Treetrunk Airlines for your future flights. Thank you! :D

Problem solved. ;)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Multani, i'll make you a deal. You never mess with me and i'll provide all of Treetrunk Airlines with free pies for inflight meals. whadaya say. *Throws a whiped cream pie at herald of valdemar.* I hate good guys. *Casts Vicious Hunger on one of his own pies* mmmmm good.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

You've got yourself a deal!
Chews on a piece of Pumpkin pie.
Very good pies! Exellent quality! :D