Death and Dying...

Choose what best fits you.

• You have thought about death, and now you have moved on to greater thoughts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are preoccupided with death.

• You do not worry about death, or at least try not think about it.

• You do not worry about the future and live in the moment.

• Other

• Total voters
D

DÛke

A curios poll.

If you choose "Other," please be so kind to offer your position.

S

Svenmonkey

I am taking a course with the name, "Death and Dying" next year.

Ferret

Staff member
Death is one of those cool mysteries that intrigues me. However, since the only way to find out what happens w/ it is to actually DIE I don't worry about it. Other things on my mind...

-Ferret

"Like when I'm going to be able to eat solid foods again!"

S

Svenmonkey

Solid foods aren't all they're cracked up to be. Yogurt and oatmeal are the best foods around.

N

Nightstalkers

Already dead... or somewhere in between.

Some of us are actually dead. but still keep in contact. Now thats wierd :confused:

F

FmK-AnC

i chose other beacause im gonna live forever,therefore do not have to think about death at all

Z

Zhaneel

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly (fame!)

R

Reverend Love

Simply don't care. Why should I? It's not as if I can appeal my death to some higher power. If I die so what? My family will mourn then move on. And if death is anything like sleeping which I love, then it shall be grand time.

T

train

I'm an in the moment kind of person...

I do make plans for future events... but if they don't happen it's all good...

"Unless it was a Magic event I'm missing!...":eek: :D

M

Mazzak

I have a pretty solid view on what happens at death. Your body dies, your mind dies, you go poof. Unless you manage to preserve your Ego (this requires a hefty amount of Style), in which case you lose your connection with this world and enter the Void, where there is absolutely nothing except you. If you can do this, congratulations, you are a god, free to create realities of your own. If not, you cease to be. Makes sense to me.

I

Izaryo

like a band named Sonata Arctica says in a song: "I'f you live, you will die, you won't live forever" think about that

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I am preoccupied with death.
I am not worried about it, but I am preoccupied with it.
In my thoughts I return frequently to death, to morbid fantasies about possible deaths, my own and other people's.
I do not see these deaths as horrible things, except in their earthly implications for survivors.
I don't mind.
But I can't say that I am beyond thinking about it because I still think about it so often, a few times a week.